Ever done it with a vamp?

Andy throws Cara on the bed aggressively, and she watches him as he takes off his shirt, revealing his abs.

Andy breaths heavily, unbuckling his belt over her.

Cara slowly unbuttons her blouse, her breasts exposed underneath. She gives him the look; she wants him, all of him right now.

Andy climbs onto the bed, leaning over her body. He places his finger inside her mouth, and she sucks on it ever so gently, eyeing him the whole time.

"Fuck," he moans, his mouth slightly open as she continues.

Andy removes his underwear, and his big cock is exposed in front of her.

They continue to kiss ever so passionately, yet aggressively in the best way.

Cara spreads her legs for him. Andy slides his finger through her skirt and into her pussy.

"Fuck, you're so wet," he moans softly as they continue to kiss. He begins fingering her, thrusting his big long fingers inside.

Cara arches her back as he continues. She begins to moan quietly.

"You want it?" he asks Cara, knowing she is enjoying herself. "Yes," Cara yelps out.

Andy removes his fingers and spits on her pussy. Suddenly, he pins Cara down on the bed and slides his wet cock inside slowly.

Cara gasps at how big it is; it can barely fit inside her. He stares at her as she gets pleasure.

He starts thrusting faster, his hands move up to her neck, grasping it tight. He starts to fuck her real good, and the bed begins to shake.

"Don't fucking stop," she pleads, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Andy is balls deep in her pussy, and he keeps going deeper and deeper.

They both moan together, their hot breath hitting each other. The room is filled with the sound of their heavy breathing and the soft creaking of the bed.

They move together, lost in their passion, each thrust sending waves of pleasure through their bodies.

Andy flips Cara over, causing her to moan in pleasure as she arches her back for him.

He admires her delicate and attractive pussy, applying more saliva to enhance their pleasure.

With his intense passion, he proceeds to thrust into her with great force, causing his balls to perfectly hit her clit with every stroke.

As the intensity of the moment increases, Andy leans heavily on Cara's body while he continues to pleasure her.

The scent of her sweat and blood fill his senses, causing him to crave her even more.

Overcome with desire, he expresses his craving for her blood. "I want to taste you." He moans out.

In a state of drunken adrenaline, Cara responds with a daring request for him to bite her.

Without hesitation, while still maintaining their intense sexual rhythm, Andy lifts her head up and moves her hair to expose her neck.

His eyes turn a bright red as he sinks his fangs into her neck, causing her to gasp loudly in pleasure and pain.

As he drinks her blood, he continues to thrust into her, causing her blood to drip down her chest.

The intensity of their passion causes them both to moan loudly.

Andy is completely consumed by the intense sweetness of Cara's blood.

He can't seem to get enough of it, becoming absolutely addicted to her.

With an insatiable hunger for her blood, he flips her over once again, causing Cara to remain in a drunken haze, numb to the pain that is happening.

Blood drips down her body, creating a strikingly attractive scene for Andy.

As Cara breathes heavily, he goes down to her pussy, licking her clit and sliding his tongue inside.

She grips his hair tightly, unable to contain her pleasure.

Just as she is about to climax, Andy lifts his head up and turns his attention towards her inner thigh, expressing how delicious she is.

With her eyes closed in ecstasy, Cara moans out, tempting him with the promise of more.

Andy grins and takes a bite into her thigh, causing her to squirm in pleasure and pain.

Both of his arms wrap around her leg as he feeds off her, noticing her mouth wide open in pure pleasure. 

As the pain and pleasure blend together, Cara's voice echoes through the room as she informs Andy of her impending orgasm.

Andy continues to suck on her, relishing in the pleasurable feeling of having her in his grasp.

The taste of her blood is heavenly to him, further adding to the intensity of the moment.

He feels his own desire building up within him, driven by the overwhelming experience he is having.

With Cara giving him several warnings of her approaching climax, Andy also reaches his own peak at the same time.

In a strange and unusual way, this was the most satisfying sexual experience Andy has ever had with a human.