Prologue

My name, is Y/N. You may know me from "Ice Cold IM-

THAT'S NOT YOUR FUCKIN LINE.

Alright bro jeez.

Take 2

My name, is Y/N. I'm your average 24 year-old. I'm 6'0, I like videogames, I have a stable job. Y'know, normal life stuff. Blah blah, went to an arcade, blah blah, saw a kid almost get hit by a truck, blah blah, pushed the kid out of the way and died. So yeah, now I'm falling for what feels like an eternity, I can't feel much, and I'm thinking about my life. Then I fuckin smack my whole body on a closed dumpster.

"Ow." I say as I try and regain where I left off in my thoughts, before I look around and see I'm... not on Earth? "Did I just get fuckin Isekai'd by Truck-kun?" Then I hear "Welcome to hell. You fucked something up to get yourself here." in my head. "Well shit. I just wanted to watch Regular Show. Y'know realize my rizz levels aren't that bad compared to Mordecai's. Whatever." I walk out of the alley and get caught in an explosion that sends me flying in another direction. "LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!" I say as I fly and land face first on a road. I look up and see a cyclops demon and a spider dude looking at me confused.

Y/N: "Uh. Hey."

Spider dude: "Hey there good lookin."

Y/N: "Alright, I just got here and I already got exploded. What the hell is happening?"

Spider dude: "Oh, you just fell?"

Y/N: "Yup. Anyways, what's happening here?"

Cyclops girl: "We're in a turf war. We could use more help."

Y/N: "I have no method of defe-"

Yes you do. *snap*

Y/N: 'What the hell did you do to me?'

Gave you ice powers, full control. Use them.

Y/N: "I guess I'll help you guys."

Cyclops girl: "Cool. Anyway, where ya been Angie? I thought you up and died or some shit."

Spider dude: "Oh, I wish." *sigh* "I've been stayin at this crappy hotel on the other side of town. Some broads are letting me stay rent free if I play nice."

A bomb explodes and the three of them jump over their hiding spot. The cyclops girl throws bombs, the spider dude shoots at the eggs with a tommy gun, and Y/N is shooting icicles and freezing people.

Spider dude: "Y'know. No fights, no pranks, no pRoBlOmAtIc LaNgUaGe. Her words, not mine. Ugh, these crazy bitches are no fun. I've been clean for 2 weeks!"

Cyclops girl: Holy shit.

Spider dude: "Well, sorta clean. As clean as you can call a shit load of Bolivian marching powder."

Idk what he actually says there.

A chain wraps around the spider dude and he gets slammed into the ground.

Spider dude: "Oh!~ Harder daddy!~"

Snake man: "Son!?"

The spider dude gains a "the fuck?" look on his face and the cyclops girl kicks the snake dude away.

Snake man: "You whores have no class! In war, the side remembered is the side with the most... style."

Cyclops girl: "Or the side that ain't dead."

She says as she rips an egg dude in half.

Spider dude: "Speakin of style, is your hat like, alive or somethin?"