After the Pilot

We see me walk into the hotel. I see everybody still hanging out in the lobby.

Y/N: "Sup guys."

Angel: "Oh, you're back."

Charlie: "Welcome back, Y/N."

Then Niffty runs up to me with questions.

Niffty: "Hey handsome! How was your first day? Where do you work? What do you do? Did you meet a girl there? You better not have."

Y/N: "Chill out Niffty."

Vaggie: "Yeah. But we do wanna know where you actually work."

I walk over and sit down next to Angel.

Y/N: "I'm warning you, you might not like it."

Charlie: "It can't be that bad."

Y/N: "I work at a place called 'I.M.P'. It's a business ran by an imp. Basically, our clients are sinners that were screwed over in life, so, they come to us and tell us who screwed them over and we go up and..."

Charlie: "You what?"

Y/N: "...kill them..."

Charlie:

Vaggie: "Seriously!?"

Husker: "Sounds cool."

Angel: "Nice."

Y/N: "C'mon, Charlie. It's not that bad."

Charlie: "What do you mean!? You go up on Earth and kill people! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin!"

Y/N: "Hear me out-"

Charlie: "No! No way!"

Vaggie: "Hold on Charlie, let's hear him out."

Y/N: "Thank you. If you look at it this way, you'll see why it's kind of a noble thing. Our clients are sinners that were screwed over by someone else. So, technically, we're going up and sending the person who should've been sent here in the first place and helping the client feel at peace."

Charlie: "Well- when you put it that way... I guess it's fine. I'm sorry for snapping."

Y/N: "It's ok. Now, if you'll all excuse me. I'm gonna go hit the hay. I got work tomorrow."

Everyone says goodnight and I head up and head to bed.

Short part but I'm making one right after this one.