Spring Broken (part 1)

Let's go lads.

We start off with Blitz speeding down the road blasting some shitty music. I'm not typing that cuz idk wtf he says. Anyway, as they're pulling into the parking spot a pink car pulled in and caused Blitz to swerve uncontrollably. Thankfully he didn't crash.

Blitz: "Oh, you suck for life do ya? Listen up, you unoriginal pink CUMP DUMP! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of our parking spo- Oh shit. Verosika."

Verosika: "Blitzo

Verosika: "Blitzo."

Blitz: "I should've known you'd be here. I can smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest oven is-"

Faceplant.

Blitz: "THREE RINGS DOWN!"

Verosika: "And I should've known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts."

Blitz: "Oh yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass out of rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore. Clutching onto that 'Beelze' juice bottle like it's last COCK in hell."

Verosika: "They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad loser washups. So, you're sister says hi."

Y/N: "DAMN"

Blitz: "Get your ass back in car!"

Verosika: "Ooh. Who's the sexy one?"

Y/N looks around confused

Y/N: "Who are you talkin about? I don't see anyone?"

Blitz: "Y/N, get your SINNER ASS BACK IN THE CAR!"

Y/N: "Ok, damn."

Blitz: "Why are you parking here? This is the ONLY parking spot my company has. So take your tampon racecar somewhere else!"

Verosika: "Actually, prick. It has my name on it. I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building, and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during Spring Break."

In the car.

Loona: "No way..."

Y/N: "What?"

Loona: "Uh, hello? You don't know who that is?"

Y/N: "Mmmmm. Nope. Not a damn clue. Let me remind you, I have not been in hell for long. However, I do find her very attractive."

Back outside.

Blitz: "A WEEK!? No, no, you are NOT parkin here for a fuckin week."

Verosika: "Aw, you mad Blitzo? You gonna run off leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room? Steal their car-

Both: "And run three rings to Wrath and max my credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?"

Blitz: "Goddamn it whore, you will NOT let that go!"

Verosika: "Choke on a sandpaper cock."

She walks past Blitz and the car, Loona ducks down so that she doesn't notice her.

Y/N: "What the hell are you doing?"

Loona: "SH!"

Blitz: "Hold on! You better move that pussy wagon right now, or I'm gonna-"

He hears growling behind him and turns to see a BIG ass hound.

???: You'll what?

Blitz: "Or- uh- I- Y/N, help me out!"

Y/N: "I thought you wanted me to stay in the car?"

Blitz: "Get your ass out here!"

Y/N: "Ok, fine. Damn."

Y/N steps out of the car and sees how tall he is compared to that big ass mf.

Y/N: "Blitz... This mf is about 2 whole feet bigger than me."

Blitz: "So!? Use your ice powers or whatever the fuck!"

Y/N: "Yeah, no. I'm not fighting that."

Y/N walks over to Verosika and acts like a gentleman for some fuckin reason.

Y/N: "You may enter."

Verosika: "Why, thank you."

She kisses him on the cheek

Verosika: "C'mon, Vortex!"

Vortex stays silent and walks over with a nod of approvement towards Y/N.

Blitz: "...WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"

Y/N: "What? Just bein friendly."

Blitz: "YOU-" *sigh* "Whatever."

Loona: "You know Verosika Mayday!?"

Blitz: "Huh? Oh, yeah her. Yeah, we dated."

Millie: "Was it before, or after she became a popstar?"

Moxxie: "YOU dated a popstar!?"

Blitz: "Ok, why are you all acting like that's such a shock?"

Loona: "Uh, hello? It's Verosika Mayday."

Millie: "It's... you?"

Moxxie: "I just... is she blind? Suffering some form a brain damage?"

Y/N: "BURN #2"

Blitz: "Ok, look, you are all making this into a way bigger deal than it needs to be. I don't pry I to your stupid personal lives."

Everyone strongly disagrees.

Millie: "What was sex with her like?"

Moxxie: "Millie!"

Millie: "What? It's a popstar. You'd wanna know what sex with Michael Crawford was like."

Moxxie: "... Touché."

Loona: "And you!"

Y/N: "What?"

Loona: "Verosika Mayday, herself. Kissed you on the cheek. And you act nonchalant about it!?"

Y/N: "It's not that important. It's just a kiss on the cheek."

Loona: "You clearly don't know how many people would KILL for a kiss from her."

Y/N: "They're all just simps."

Loona: "Fair enough."

Blitz: "Ok, let's just drop it! Millie, find a temporary spot for that truck. Loonie, Moxxie, Y/N, let's go handle this shit.

And that's part 1. You should get part 2 at some point later.