•·.·'3'·.·•

I was walking behind my brother as we exited the building we were in. I'm sure he was walking at a normal pace but his steps were so big causing me to practically run after him.

His head half turned towards me for a split second and slowed down, taking smaller steps. Then he stood in front of a car. A very pretty car. I can't believe i'm actually getting on a car for a second time.

Back home with Mother I would only hear in the story's about these vehicles. I know they can take people to places but that's about it. When the kind people found Mother dead they took me in they're car. I couldn't remember how it felt like as I was in a state of panic at that time.

I'm going to actually enjoy it this time though!

My brother opened the door. When I was sat he closed the door and got into the front seat where the driver sits. My brother can drive!

My hands went over the seat, it was so cool.

My excitement was cut short when he said, "Put your seatbelt on."

What is a seatbelt?

The books never mentioned a seatbelt. A belt? Turning my head towards the floor I tried to find a belt. Was he going to make me tie myself up with a belt? 

With no luck I started to panic. I need to find it. I need to hurry. My eyes looked upwards making eye contact with my brother through the small mirror. My eyes were panicked while his had no emotion. Was he mad?

My vision started to blur and I felt my throat burn. My lips wobbled a little. Don't cry Angelica.

After a second my brother put his hand on the handle of his car door. No. No. No. He's going to leave me so fast? I promise I didn't mean to make him upset

My hand reached out as if I could stop him from leaving. But he closed the door before I could reach him. In acceptance my head fell, looking at my hands. I felt really hot. Don't cry Angelica. Hold it in.

He left me. I'm done.

Just as I was about to start crying my door opened. My body flinched in surprise and I turned my head quickly towards the door. It was my brother. He reached behind my head and pulled a belt looking thing. That was the damn seatbelt?

Putting the seatbelt around me all I could do was watch him in admiration. My brother was so kind. So cool.

...

There was no conversation. I didn't mind though, the car ride was amazing. I hope my brother lets me ride again one day.

I want to enjoy as much as I can, in case my siblings don't let me go out like Mother. I'll understand if they don't, being with them is enough for me. 

After a bit I noticed the more we drove the less and less buildings there was. We were driving into some place isolated from society. It was just a lot of concrete and a huge squared building.

My brother parked the car and turned it of.

So cool

When he got out he quickly opened my door before I got the chance to panic. "Where are we going?" I said. I tried to be confident but my voice came out really shy and quiet. "We're going home Angelica" Brother said while taking off my seatbelt. 

Home. He's so cool.

Getting out of the car we started walking towards the huge building. The weather was nice and fresh making me feel free. Like if I could finally do anything, this feeling that was so strong it made me want to start running like a madman. But I can't, because Mother wouldn't like that if she was here. And I promised I would be who she wanted me to be so my siblings don't throw me out.

We entered the building and that's when I saw it. A huge jet. There was a few men surrounding it making my heart speed up. The jet was beautiful but all I could think about was the men surrounding it. The closer we got to them the closer I would get to my brother. My steps suddenly started getting faster until I accidentally bumped into something.

This is what I get for being paranoid.

"ow" I accidentally say rubbing my head with the palm of my hand to relieve the pain. I feel a big hand touching my head gently. "Are you okay?" I look up at my brother. "Yeah I'm okay" I say feeling so thankful for having such a kind brother.

He proceeds to take my hand calming my nerves as we walk past the men and inside the jet.

We're going to fly!

...

It was so cool inside, pretty seats that were so comfortable. They looked like sofas!

I wanted to look out the window behind me but I know that if Mother was here she would've hit me and tell me to sit still, so i'll just admire what's in front of me.

My brother was sitting In another seat that had a small table. I'm guessing he's working. He's such a hard worker.

Taking a deep breath I let myself relax. After a few minutes I let myself go. The seat was far too comfortable that I can't help but close my eyes.

──────༺♡༻──────
             End of Chapter 3
──────༺♡༻──────

I don't like editing so if there's some mistakes I apologize. Feel free to point them out if you see any :)