•·.·'19'·.·•

For the rest of the week school was great. Lucy and I talked everyday and me and my brothers got along well. The twins didn't make me walk home. And I was actually starting to like school. A lot.

At the moment i'm sitting on my stomach in the floor as I flip true the pages of a magazine.

My brothers left so it's just me, nanny, and the guards.

Nanny cut up some fruits for me which i was nibbling on. I came across this lady that looked so much like Mother. It made me really sad, so I flipped the page quickly.

That's when I saw it. A movie of a beautiful mermaid. My eyes were wide with excitement. I need to watch this movie!

I have never watched a movie before. This mermaid looks like an actual mermaid. I touched over her long red hair. I wish I was this pretty. I read at the bottom of the page which said the dates and hours the movie will be playing.

"Only on movie theaters" I read out load quietly.

Omg. The last day is on Monday. Today is Sunday. My body bolts up with the magazine in hand and I continue to read the rest of the page.

I stand up and run to find Nanny.

"Nanny!"

As I turn the corner I finally find her decorating donuts. I know they are because I recognize them.

I lift up the magazine for her to see. "Can we please watch this movie, please!" I say excitedly.

"I'm not allowed to take you, but you may ask your brothers to take you Young Miss" She smiles at me.

"But what if they don't want to?" I say with my head down.

"I'm sure they will say yes! In fact, they might be here in a few minutes" Nanny says, looking up at the clock.

I think about it for a few seconds. "Okay! I'll do it!" I say, bringing the magazine to my chest. I'll hold this until they come so I won't forget.

I nervously sit at the stairs by the door, waiting for them to walk through it.

What if Eli says no?

Should I ask Mateo instead since he always says yes to me?

I look up to the twisting knob. They're here!

When the door opens I run up to Eli. "Eli!"

My eldest brother grabs me from under my arms and picks me up.

"I missed you" I whisper. "I missed you too baby" Eli says, sounding very tired. I hug his neck tighter. Hoping I don't choke him.

"What about me!" I turn with a smile and Eli puts me down. "I missed you too Mateo. And Romeo!"

"You are the cutest little baby ever!" Mateo runs to me and twirls me around in his arms. He knows what happens when he does it. I start laughing like crazy.

I hold onto Mateos arm, "Stop, stop it, stop it!" I laugh hysterically. Mateo stops and places me back on my feet. Before letting go of his arm I notice a red stain on his white sleeve.

"Is this blood?" I say squinting at it and bringing it closer for me to see. Before I verify Elias hands removes my hand from Mateos sleeve, removing my attention from the stain.

"It's late Cecilia, why don't you go get ready for bed"

I nod and hurry to my room.

After I got out of the shower I decided to wear a dress pajama! That's what they look like.