•·.·'9'·.·•

Elias yanked the old man and with a push he flew across the ground. My eyes widening in horror as I look up at Elias. He was livid.

My half eaten donut falls from my hands.

Oh no, oh no, oh no.

"E-Elias I-"

"What we're you thinking?" Elias grabs my hand and although he is mad his hold on me is still gentle.

So gentle that I wish he would've grabbed me harshly as I've done something bad.

Make up an excuse Angelica, say something.

I look down on the floor, not able to face him nor Romeo, "Elias-"

"I don't wanna hear anything from you right now Angelica, your in trouble" My eyebrows pull together in hurt. He called me Angelica.

As he opened the car door I pulled my hand away from his so harshly his rings left a burning sensation on my hand.

"What-what about Romeo!" I look back to see no Romeo in sight, nor the old man.

"Get in" Elias looks down at me. His voice is void of emotion.

Suddenly the urge to hit him or scream at him invades me.

I just wanted water.

I know what will happen if I go in that car.

I'll be abandoned again. The fear of that happening is much greater then anything.

I turn away from him to run but as soon as I make a try for it Elias gets a hold of my arm.

"No!" I scream at him. I guess me screaming surprised him since his hold on me loosened. I took that as a chance to make a run for it.

I ducked down and ran. Unfortunately I tripped over a rock and fell on the concrete floor before I could get far away.

I look down at my hands that where scratched. They weren't bleeding yet. Regardless of this my bones hurt from the impact.

In seconds Elias was in front of me. His eyes looked worried making me mad. Why is he worried. I've been bad. He's supposed to beat me or something.

Elias crouched down and reached his hand out to get a hold of my scratched hand. His hand was now holding my wrist. I didn't want him to see. I pulled and twisted, hurting his arm with my other hand, trying to make it impossible for him to see.

"I don't- I hate you!" I scream at him.

I didn't hate him, I loved Elias so much it terrified me.

"Leave me alone. I hate you!"

I feel Elias hold on me freeze for a split second. But just as soon as that happened he recovers and instead picks me up in a swift motion, puts me inside the car and closes the door.

Elias is outside, his back facing me. Hitting the window with my fist I yell at him mean things but he won't turn around. After a few seconds a man also dressed in a suit comes towards him. Elias tells him something that makes the man nod frantically. I watch as Elias walks out of sight.

I try to desperately open the door but it won't budge.

The man comes inside the car and I go quiet. Scooting to the corner of the car I look out the window trying to see where Elias went. My lips start to wobble and hot tears build up in my eyes.

My heart is racing. I'm scared and angry. Why couldn't Elias drive!

The man starts driving and I just glare at him with blurry eyes.