Chapter 52: What's The EUC?

No one

Iceland felt his body weakening with every step toward his dorm he was still exhausted and his power still didn't work.

Emotions pounded on the door, threatening to spill with every breath he took, he wasn't comfortable, in fact, he was far from it.

"Yo, Iceland!" Iceland turned around at the call of his name. Poland peaked back around the corner and stared back at him.

"Netherlands is that you?" Iceland questioned, he honestly didn't want to talk to anybody right now, he was too exhausted and Poland was waiting for him.

Poland reemerged entirely from behind the corner and walked over to Iceland, stopping when he was right next to him.

"Yeah, it's me. What's up?" Iceland rolled his eyes causing Poland to smile. Netherlands cocked his head to the side a bit, he could tell something was wrong with Iceland but he didn't say anything.

"You literally called out to me? What do you need?" Iceland's voice was bitter and cold. Netherlands stepped close to Iceland, his eyes squinted as he notice Iceland's slim figure and shivering body.

"Are you alright? You are shivering..?" Iceland bit his lip and steadied his body, his eyes began to glow dimly as he shook his head, he opened his mouth to speak when Poland stepped in.

"I am sorry to bud in, uh, Netherlands but I have to be going, and Iceland has to come with me. Um, sorry!" Poland grabbed Iceland by the arm and started pulling him towards the dorm hall, Netherlands watched silently as the two walked off.

"Thank you, Poland." Iceland stumbled along as Poland rounded a corner, he felt a bit bad about leaving Netherlands, but he also just needed a rest.

"Who's dorm are we going to?" Poland stopped at his own dorm and stared at Iceland who sighed.

"I can honestly just go to mine, you can stay at yours." Poland rolled his eyes and let out a laugh filled with amusement.

"Yeah right, as if I am going to let you, a weak and shaky country go into your dorm by yourself. Iceland, I need to take care of you, you aren't fully healed." Poland shook his head and started towards Iceland's dorm

"Either way, we should talk, 'cause god, so much is happening so quickly with so little time to talk." Iceland nodded, his teeth chattered together as another wave of cool hit him.

"There... that one is my dorm." Iceland lifted a light blue finger and pointed towards his dorm.

Poland quickly made his way towards the dorm, only stopping to allow Iceland to open the door.

"You know you are lucky, if you were human you'd be dead right now." Poland spoke his thoughts about Iceland's current condition.

"Yeah yeah... but trust me I feel no better, I feel like I am in a cold hell." Iceland scoffed, he never thought he'd ever get cold, but here he was, freezing like a warm country in the cold.

"Let's get you under some blankets." Poland held the door open allowing Iceland to trudge into the room which he gladly did.

Iceland stumbled into the room and towards the couch which he plopped onto. Poland stepped in and closed the door behind him, locking it in the process, he walked over to Iceland and sighed.

"Where are the blankets?" Iceland looked up from his spot on the couch and shrugged,

"Everywhere. Just check in each room, it's been a minute since I've needed a blanket to sleep with." Poland let out an accidental laugh as he turned towards one of the rooms.