1

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

"When you look at me my heart skips a beat,

I become speechless when our eyes meet"

Love is the most expensive thing in this world. One might have to pay with everything they got but they still can't afford it.

Love is actually really demanding.

It takes your heart.

It takes your soul.

And then,

It asks for more...

Insha amin was one of the people who couldn't afford this luxury in her life.

And the reason was not the fact that she didn't have anything to offer, it was just that she wasn't aware of what love felt like or what it meant.

The only kind of love she knew about was which she shared with her best friends.

Looking at that happy couple getting married, a sudden question popped up in her mind.

'Is it love that led the bride and groom to this stage?' Laughing at her own ridiculous thought, she shook her head lightly.

The thing that led them to marriage was definitely not loving instead it was mutual benefits for their respective families.

Noor siddiqui, the bride was actually her best friend and Naurez siddiqui's younger sister and Insha knew that Siddiqui's chose Hamza sheikh as her life partner because it was beneficial for business.

Owing to the fact that humans look for their own benefit these days. A mere marriage is also a form of convenience for both parties. No one loves without a reason.

Insha sighed closing her dusky eyes for a moment. But immediately opened them after listening to the person beside her.

"My poor sister is happily walking towards a prison," Naurez who was sitting besid Insha said in a low murmur. Understanding his meaning, she laughed.