4

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

"she's a night faded in beauty with,

little bit of moon in her eyes."

Aariz walked to the petite figure who is sitting on the porch her back resting the wall, knees close to her chest and hiding the face between them but listening to her sobs he hurriedly went to her and hunch down to her level seeing her shivering due to cold weather, he took his coat off and put it around her, as she was only in white top and black baggy pants.

Sensing something around her she looked up to meet with the dark brown eyes looking at her already. Clutching onto her pants she gazed inside his orbs with  her shimmering ones enchanting him to not look away even for a jiff, his heart was hammering inside his chest while her almond orbs were just cherry on top. 

Gazing down at her visage he traced his globes through not getting distracted by anything. Travelling his gaze southwards he deciphered her dainty red nos eand then her rosy petals his thought break at her sob.

"Insha what are you doing outside? and why you're crying? let's go in okay it's cold here." saying that he brushed her tears away from her cheek and made her stand beside him and was ready to rang the bell but before he could do so Insha grabbed his tightly. He looked beside him to witness her teary eyes and vigorous shaking of her head left to right.

"N-NO.... Pl-Please no" she chocked on her own tears due to heavy crying and coughed loudly looking at her Aariz panicked and shortly rubbed her back to calm her down. After a while when she stopped coughing and made her look at him.

"you'll catch cold insha, we should go inside. then we'll talk okay?" Aariz explained to her softly as he was handling a small kid right now but to his dismay she again denied to go inside "No P-Please i don't wanna go in P-Pl-Please" her eyes again become teary looking at him she said hiccuping in between.

'what's wrong in going inside?'

Releasing a big sigh he looked at her poking his inner cheek with his tongue and rubbed his temple, she was looking down at her feet sniffing.

"Alright, will you come with me to m-my house?.... as you can't be living her all night" Aariz suggested and looked at her in hope that at least she agree's to it whipping her nose with his coat sleeve she nodded in little but  after a second she hurriedly rubbed the coat sleeve on her top were she whipped her nose a while ago.

She craned her neck upward and mumbled a sorry to him which he found cute he chuckled and looked away from her. pulling her lightly to him, he hesitate to put his arm around her shoulder but eventually did and ran with her to his car.

Opening the door for her he made her sit and hurriedly went to opposite direction on driving seat the first thing he did after settling himself was to turn on the heater as she is still shivering.

____________________

After a long 45-min. deriving they finally reached at their destination which is Aariz's house. Turning off the engine he looked to his right side finding her sleeping peacefully this is the second time he is seeing her this closely within just one-hour.

He travelled his orbs down at her cherry parted lips and gulped tearing his gaze from her lips to her visage unwittingly he traced his hand near her cheek and made the loose strand of her hair tuck behind the sleeping beauty's ear. Latter gliding the back of his index finger over eyelashes to remove the tears settled there, leisurely kissing her forehead he retreat himself back and let out his breath which he didn't knew he was holding prior.

"For god's sake hold yourself Aariz she is your brother's fiance" mumbling to himself he moved out of the car and go to her opening her side of door and was ready to wake her up but halted in between her pale yet beautiful came in his view, as adjusting herself on the seat she turned her face to his side.

He noticed that her face lost it's colour it's not the same when he last time saw her, maybe her face lost it's colour but not the beauty it held earlier. She was sleeping so soundly that he didn't have the heart to wake her up. 

'Okay this is the last time I'm touching her without her consent' 

Fighting with himself for a while to what to do? he finally princess carry her to the house by now the rain had stopped, moving towards his house gaurds open the for him he made his way inside the house and as soon as he did that the two LED's just above him brightened up.

He looked down at Insha who snuggled in his chest he smiled lightly and made his way upstairs towards his bedroom as he doing so the foregoing light dimed and after a second switched off automatically as he's moving further the forthcoming LED's lightning up and the behind once loosing it's luminescence . It's looking like he's some 'sparrow man'

The King carrying his Queen. the scene is no less than a fairytale.

Opening his bedroom door with some struggle he put her on the bed gently and covered her with the duvet. After that he went to the bathroom to freshen up having a lot's of questions in his mind.

And here this girl sleeping peacefully without carrying anything it's really been long when she sleep this carefree.

moving out of the bathroom he looked towards his bed the little figure wrapped in a blanket he move to the other side of the bed took his pillow and settled down on the couch. He is still looking at her figure he didn't thought that he will meet her like this, having the running thoughts in his mind he didn't knew when he did fell asleep.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....