𝟐

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

"You won't stop running through my mind For the rest of both our lives

You give me butterflies~"

Just as Aariz walked inside his family house, he could hear the loud argument between his elder brother, Fahad and his father. He sighed as he shook his head a little prior to strutting inside the mansion. It's been a month since Hamza got married.

And since the wedding day to till today there's not a single second he didn't think of her.

"I'm not going to marry her and that's my final decision, dad, " Fahad bellowed at his father while throwing daggers with his glare.

"You were fine with this marriage thing before. What's the problem now?" his Father asked while he held his head. Haya held wahaj's arm and brought him to sit on the sofa as she offered him water. He took the water with gratitude in his eyes.

Seeing his father's deteriorating health Fahad softened his voice "Dad I'm still agreeing to get married, But with Sarah only, I love her dad. I don't wanna marry Amin's daughter. Please dad"

Wahaj patted his son's head as he said, "I Know Beta But this marriage between Hadi's and Amin's was already decided it was my friend's last wish, if you'll say no then how'll I face him in death? and I think that Sarah ain't right for you."

Aariz listened to the entire conversation standing again'st gate "I think you should listen to dad bhai after all it was our great uncles wish we can't do anything." Rohail suggested while giving a hug to his mother.

"lekin-(but-)" Wahaj cut Fahad in between.

"You're going to marry Anwar's daughter and that's final. And one more thing we are going to there house tomorrow evening to let you see the girl" saying that wahaj went his room as Haya followed him before giving his son a sad smile.

___________________________

"Insha?"

"Ji Ammi aayi" (yes mom comming) Insha yelled back from the room as she heard her mom calling.

Coming downstairs she directly went to kitchen where her mom preparing dinner. "Yes your Highness?" 

"Take a leave tomorrow from your work" her mom said without looking at her as she is cutting veggies. "Kyun?" (why?) Insha asked settling herself in front of her.