𝟑

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

"The kindest hearts,

have felt the most pains."

"Ahh!" Insha hissed as Fahad grasped her hair in his fist tightly, helding his hand tightly she struggled to make him loose his grip. She wiped the blood from the corner of her dried lips. looking at him with her teary eyes and found a smirk unfolding at face of man whose standing ahead towering her. 

"Why is it so difficult for you to follow my orders?" the coldness that accompanied his cold words made horripilation to crawled over Insha.

"I w-was b-busy with work s-some kids were h-having b-birth... birthday celebration i-i lost time track i-in c-cleaning, I am t-terribly s-sorry" she stammered badly due to fear and took a step back when Fahad released her hoping to avoid her soon-to-be-husband who was twitching in anger.

"don't you fu*king lie to me, I know why you're late cause you were whoring around right?" he accused her sternly.

He too knew that it's all a lie she's too innocent to be accusing by these terrible names, but he too didn't got anything to use against her as she always listen to him even the thing is good for her or not. She don't talk back him and when he didn't find any thing to use against her so, he started to questioning her character after all, which girl would tolerate? would you? but Insha can just for her father and mother.

He's just doing all this to make her regret her decision to marry him. He want her to go back where she came from and that idea to marry him. It's been one and a half mont since she is living with this monster. Her mother and Hadi's suggest them to live under the same roof to get to know each other better before the wedding. But there was no use of living together like this, neither they eat food together nor talk to each other, from day one he thought that she has brought only disgrace in his life. So to take his revenge he humiliate her and easily get upset over small things.

"N-No I-I'm not l-lie-" her sentence got cut in between as she fell down due to harsh impact adhering her palm to her slapped cheek she looked up at him with teary eyes.