OG SQUAD

Holliday break. December 2022

Finally! A freaking break. I'm tired of them.

We graduated on july. And returned mid August. I was fully healed. I am contended.

____

Yan ako dati eh, used to be so annoyed about them, used to hate them. Pero as time as pass.  Nawawala, Di ko alam kung bakit pero nawawala.

You get what I mean? 
Parang I need a cool off from Star and Og.  Na parang. "it's ok to give it a rest, everyone gets tired eventually. " Parang need mo muna huminga na. 

Tama na. Stop muna, pagod kana oh. Pahinga muna.

I think cooling off and distancing with them really helps. Kasi pag pasok ko kung January 2024 I felt happy, I felt relaxed and calmed down.  Parang ok nako.

And I guess I was right. Kasi I find myself talking to Beulah and to the other people that I used to be friends with.

Even yung quadro na lemonsquare. Nagiging close na. .

Nakaka deja vu I miss them.

🤍: Nagegets mo na ba pia?

Yung ano?

🤍:the lesson.

Subjects?

🤍:no. The lesson, yung mga small clues ko sayo

What clues?

🤍: di mo ba pansin? "3" months before January I kept in touch with you.
January "3" resumed of classes last semester.

Something that's have to do with the number 3??

🤍: maybe? I mean maybe you could meet new people, new opportunities or renewal. Just trus tye progress.

_______

January 2024.

OMG I WAS SURPRISED AS WELL. 3 STUDENTS TRANSFERRED.

2 TRANSFEREE
1 RETURNING STUDENT.

even I couldn't believe it. Hala baka may something have to do with the number 3.

🤍: 3, March 3. Last year scouting and intrams. 

so what are you saying? That this could all possibly happen again

🤍: maybe.  But tell me what happened after you and your friends got back to school. Did your fantasies and multiverses happened?

You know what yes! Dati I was just dreaming of having a fair squad. Like star and og. Na no more fights and issues. Tapos ngayon nababawasan na!! we even go to galas. And other places as a group!.

🤍: that's amazing, but wait don't get to excited. You never know.