The beginning.

What beginning? Diba patapos na?

🤍:Oh no dear, It's just starting. You've learned enough na. You should prepare yourself for the next upcoming school year. Since your already a graduating student. You have to be ready.

🤍:Once again I am you Pia.
And this is the last interaction that I would show up, since God will be taking my place and lead you to a brighther future and tomorrow.

Thank you so much. I would proudly say "Mawala na lahat wag lang ulit ang sarili ko. " I'm the best thing that's ever been mine.
_____

I just grab this opportunity and say that the "MULTIVERSE OF US" will be having a book 2. First introduction and episode will be released the next 2 weeks or during on April 27,2024 up to May 2,2024.

Just wait everyone! Cause this book 2 will be a blast! Entitled as "In this universe". There is also a possibility of creating a book 3 entitled as " in another universe. "

Thank you everyone for reading my story "Multiverse of us. " I really appreciate it. Thank you!

After 2 years hard work payed off!
Believe it or not I've been writing this since elementary days up to graduating student!! Cause this is all based on real events, and I just added and erased some changes 💗💗.

Special shout out to my friends who helped me created the Multiverse of us, since it is actually based on real events and inspired of it. And if you want to read more about a love story. I recommend you to read my upcoming story "Tingin" inspired by Cup of Joe musics and a girl who is confused who would she choose.

Again thank you thank you so much! For reaching this very last episode.!! 💗💗💗

Author: EvlPix

Author real name:Pia D.R

Book cover edited on:Canva

Thank you!!

"I've finally finished this book. "