THE LESSON.

This is a sign na mag confess kana.
Confront your enemies.
Have deep talks with your friends.

Kasi we never know kung kelan sila mawawala, Even enemies.

What if yung mga kaaway mo ay soulmate mo? Might not be through lovers but through friends.
____

Tangina mo author. poro ka

"🤍: You'll understand one day. "

Nasan nayon? may reason ba kung bakit kaylangan masaktan ako? May reason ba kung bakit kaylangan nila ako Iwan? Kaylangan ba ma left out pa ko? Para Jan sa understand na yan ha.

nakaka pagod na kaya. Gragraduate na kami oh?

Oo na tama ka na gusto ko si eagle. Pero ang di ko maintindihan ano si tamaraw? Bakit mo dinadamay?

🤍: Kase ako ikaw. I am your thoughts, ako lang yung kausap mo. Ako to pia.

Ha? Ako ikaw? Ano Yan porket multiverse dalawa nadin tayo?

🤍:Hindi. I am you really, Ako yung nandito nung malungkot ka, nung mag isa ka, nung iniwan ka nila. Ako yung nandito

EDI SINO KA NGA?

(🤍:Si Arah dump joke HAHAHAH. )

🤍:I am your predictions, Lahat ng mga hula, connecting of dots mo ako yun lahat.

Ikaw yung nag isip ng lahat?

🤍:Ako yung author ng buhay mo. Author nilang lahat.

Huh? So sinasabi mo na author ka?
______

The "Weirdly in love" Episode was actually meant for eagle, but little did I know that Tamaraw was the one I would truly love.

Maybe Eagle is a character development, a chance to change my decision.

Maybe it's time to reveal the characters behind the code names of there patrol groups. I mean malapit na matapos and school year.

"Take the risk or lose the chance. " Lagi kong sinasabi.

I would gladly take the chance.

Eagle= Lawrence
Tamaraw=Letter J.

🤍:Sino nga ba kasi si letter J?
Si JHAYRON or si JAMES?

Naging si James, Pero ang nag Pakita talaga na worth it sya and sya na talaga ay si jhayron.

I mean I used to be so red flag and sobrang arte pero now I feel like that i've changed.

"sya lang naman yung lagi nandito eh. Before I even like Lawrence or whatsoever , Jhayron have always been here. Alam nyo yun red string theory? Ganon. It was Arielle's birthday and I was putting stickers all over his face, sobrang close namin. During the vacation of Grade 5 Courtesy. Nag laro lang kami mag damag. Nag roblox kaming dalawa. Nag Samngyup pa nga kami sa roblox eh felt like a date tbh HAHA, and also we played cheese escape, backrooms and daming games. It was countless! HAHA, eto pa nung sobrang down na down ako he comforted me. Unlike James who I've known for years. Maybe James and I are always been better of as FRIENDS. And Jhayron maybe soon to be lover? "

(🤍:ang assuming mo naman.)

I think JAMES is the type of guy who would be better off as best friends.

THE FIRST LOVE

-Lagi mong kasama sa gala and saya
-Nanjan para sayo
-Usually the standard type.
Academic Achiever and Athletic
+ student leader.
-you tend to get close with him like a lot. Although he is almost the same with everyone, pero his that type or person who would randomly compliment you.

For LAWRENCE naman I think he is a great lesson for all of us.

THE PUPPY LOVE.

-You just randomly liked this guy.
-He got your attention
-sila yung would treat your right pero the wrong person.
-Mabait to and masipag at the same time
-this type of person is a person that is fitted for our lesson. "character development"
This is where we realize that we shouldn't settle for less. That we should always look at the spark and closeness that you got with your love one. Hindi yung porket crush sila na agad. And I think i've learned enough from this character.

And lastly of course. JHAYRON
The third person that you loved.

THE GREATEST LOVE.

-you and him wasn't that close before
-it is always unexpected.
- You've always looked at Him/Her as a good friend, But little did you know it was all that you needed.
-He isn't your typical ideal type.
-Your not that close with him pero for some reason you get random Feelings about him, Such as

=Giving meanings to all small interactions, might be though words like these

"Misskonasha"
"May meaning bayon? "
"Nag eye contact kami. "

Because we are unsure of our feelings since it is unexpected.

But having your greatest love comes in all.

The first love x puppy love.

All the trauma and all the mistakes that you have made will be fixed by your greatest love, Jhayron.

______

🤍:Wow.. I never knew that you're actually so brave for doing that. Akala ko kasi you could never do that, I mean who would expect na 3 pala sila? Eagle, Lawrence. Tamaraw, James and Jhayron. Leader and assistant pa.

gulat din ako ako eh. I never knew this day would come.

🤍: I like the new you. He did really changed you for the Good.