The final chance.

🤍: Enough with the Love lesson, let's now move on sa next.

Move on agad? No po haha.

🤍:LESSON!

ay okie.

_____

🤍:Remember those friends of yours?

🤍:"The quadro, the Of x Star, the duo, the trio, The squad. "

🤍:The reason why you've written all of these, to express how you actually felt about all the things that happened. Cause the only main reason why you pursued into becoming that G0ddamn  "Officer" Is to listen to everyone voices, cause you fear that they might experienced the same things that happened about you. Am I right my dear Pia?

Oh. Your one of them.

🤍:One of what?

Them. Trying to convince me that it's all gonna be ok, that it was all just a test to strengthen myself. But didn't you think about that

I WOULD NEVER WEAK IF YOU DIDN'T SIGN ME UP FOR ALL THESE STUPID TEST. THESE NONSENSE LESSONS AND HEARTBREAKS! CAUSE IT REALLY HURTED ME!

🤍:And that was the night you cursed everyone. Yourself, your family, your friends even our might God. Because of your anger and eager to get your revenge.

🤍:You should never blamed anyone because it is all your fault. Deal with it.  God will never give out problems and troubles if he knew that you couldn't handle it. And now look all the outcome, You've helped countless of times of people.  Remember your retreat with your friends?
Almost everyone gave you the "thank you and sorry " candle since they knew that you've given up your all for them.

Well I guess I never thought about this way.. Maybe everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is the time to finally change.

____

Field trip day

-I sat beside my old quadro. And we all bond like we used to before.

Retreat day

-I've learned that Jheralene And Beulah was just misunderstood as I am.

SPG Campaign

-I've learned to lessen my pride and accept the true outcome.

Scouting 2024

-I've learned to work in groups instead of going alone and being boss instead of a leader.

Past crushes

-I've learned to never settle for less and give everything that you have, cause now that I've realized. You need to love yourself first before you love the person that you truly desire in able for you and him/her to make Love possible.

And lastly

Through Friendships

-I've learned to trust them more than ever. To trust God into his timing in life. Nawala man pero never nasira.

____

🤍:Looks like you've learned a lot thoughout in 2 years. I'm proud of you.

What will I do without you?
You've shown me how to be patient. And now that the school year is ending. can  you promise that you would still be here?

🤍: I can't promise, Because i am you. And you can't be your old self like before again. You have to strengthen and level up! Because you have more challenging and aspiring works ahead. But of course I will always be here.

____

And that day I've  come to realize that everything happens for a reason. Even those little things.