chapter 2

ALEXANDERS POV-

Today was the first day at east land high, i was so nervous. Me and maddy got up extra early so maddy could do my hair,makeup and pick out an outfit.
She chose to do a cute curl thing with my hair, light pink makeup to match my outfit and her light blue vibe. She put me in a light pink dress that shows off my curves, a little pink jacket and some light pink jordans. She clearly likes matching everything.

We finally finished getting ready and we headed downstairs for some breakfeast.

"Hey babys, so i know its ur first day back today but i think its gonna be good, alex if u need anything call me. Now, here is ur breakfast" my auntie said.

We start to eat and i felt abit full so me and maddy when she was ready, left for school. Maddy started the car but at some point, we ended up at the store from last night. That boy, ash worked there. When i realised what shop it was my anxiety was hitting the car roof. Maddy didnt realise at all, so i tried to breathe and walk in there normally.

Fez- "yo maddy and alex, what u guys here for dont u guys have school?"

Maddy- "we need vapes, not weed ones just the normal ones"

Fez- "right, flavour?"

Alex- "can i have cherry ice please?"

Maddy- "and blueberry razz ice please for me?"

Fez- "i gotchu, that will be uh 15 dollars guys"

Maddy- "here ya go fez, yk where ash is?"

Fez- "he aint working till after school, i have put him in this year so he actually gets a fucking education"

Maddy- "he is gonna die in there, i will get alex to be his friend"

Alex- " i am right here,lets go i cant be late for my first day"

Fez- "word, maddy u can come later when ash is working"

Maddy- "thanks fezco, bye"

Fez- "bye girls"

We turn around and walk out of the shop and get in the car. I turn to maddy while she starts driving...

Alex- "do i really have to be friends with ashtray?"

Maddy- "yes, fez is a good guy and ash is his brother. So do it please lexa"

She used my nickname that only 2 people know about. Her and lexi. Lexi howard. I haven't seen her in a long time. I miss her for real. I might see her in school today.

Alex- "fine,fine but if he is an ass to me fuck off"

Maddy- "yeah well, he is an ass to everybody so dont be so suprised if he doesnt warm too u so easily"

Alex- "i guess i can be alright with him, he seems pretty chill so i think i will be alright thanks mads"

Maddy- "of course girl, ur my favourite person!"

Alex- "and ur mine, what is going with you and this ex hm?"

Maddy- "oh nate? He is a fucking dick. I broke up with him for a reason. And im glad he is gone."