chapter 5

ALEXANDERS POV

i woke up when maddy started moving to get up since she was still on my chest.

Maddy- "morning lexa, i have to go to school and ill ask my mamma when ur coming back"

Alex- "addi, are u okay? I hope im back today so i can be with you"

Maddy- "i will go ask now. I need to hide my neck so"

Alex- "i will go ask"

She nods while trying to cover her neck up for school. I walk downstairs to see if my auntie was there but she wasn't.

I saw a note on the table though.

Maddy and alex
I am at work today early shift so i wont be home till 7 ish or so but there is food in the fridge for tea tonight. And alex, ur in school today so as soon as u get up or see this get ready.
Love, sonia x

Im at school today, for fuck sake.
I run upstairs to maddys room

Alex- "maddy sonia is at work till 7 and i am at school today so i need to get ready fast"

Maddy- "YAY UR AT SCHOOL, and okay but how the fuck do i cover this?"

She meant her neck. It got worse in the night it was more dark purple and looked terrible. I try to help her cover it up but no concealor or foundation was working so she just had a million layers of clothes on instead, it was like a million degrees i dont know how she is gonna breathe or anything.

I just had some shorts on and a belly top. With a cute jacket. While maddy was wearing a turtle neck, jacket, and cycling shorts. She had sunglasses on since she had no time to do her makeup, neither did i so i just let my wavy hair down and wore some cute sunnys.

We eventually got to school and walked in with our arms linked. I reassured maddy that everything was gonna be just fine and she nodded. We were wandering through the halls and we saw kat.

Kat- "maddy are u okay u are wearing alot of clothes"

Alex- "shes fine kat, shes just on her period"

Maddy- "yeah."

Kat- "well i got bio so i will see u guys at break"

Alex- "bye kit kat"

Kat- "bye lex and mads"

I took maddy to her lesson.

Alex- "mads, if u need me im a message or a call away alright? I love you bye"

Maddy- "i will be fine, i love u"

She goes in her class and i start walking to my lesson, childcare. I look for it and i see ash, he waved me in here since i must be in here.

Ash- "this was so boring without you, nobody is here that i know and the lesson is just getting started"

Alex- "right, lets start actually paying attention then"

Ash- "i thought u got suspended?"

Alex- "well atleast im in again, i wouldnt know what to do in the house anyways"