chapter 6

ALEXANDERS POV

I woke up in maddys bed with maddy lying in my lap, i am so glad she is okay since yesterday. I know that today she had to go back to see if she has to go to court. And she is back to school tomorrow. This must be alot for her but i cant even do anything. Fuck.

I feel maddy pushing on my bladder when she started waking up.

Maddy- "morning lexa sorry for last night u have just came back and all this had fallen onto you"

Alex- "maddy i am your cuz, ofc i am gonn be here i dont mind. I just wanna make sure ur alright. We have to go to the police station today and school is back open tomorrow."

Maddy- "yeah i know im really nervous, i love you thank you for everything"

Alex- "anytime mads, we need to get up and start getting ready. Sonia is waiting downstairs"

Maddy- "alright thanks lex"

I nod and hug her. We start getting up and she just throws on some leggings and a top with a jacket. I wear some shorts with a tank top with a bodywarmer. We wear matching jordans and head downstairs where sonia was. She did not look very happy. My uncle was passed out on the lounger seat. Swear that dude never fucking moves.

Sonia- "cmon girls we gonna be late"

We head to the car and me and maddy sit in the back next to eachotherm i hold her hand for comfort and she takes it. Sonia just focuses on driving to the police station.

We finally pull up at the station and i see nates car. THAT SON OF A BITCH IS HERE. I AM GONNA LOOSE MY SHIT. Maddy looks at me and my veins were about to pop. She links with my arm and we just walk in like bad bitches.

We get into a part with the jacobs and nate is on the other side. I look at him with anger and he just doesnt look at me he looks at maddy. He mouth something to her but she doesnt say anything. She looks down while we wait for the police to come and talk to us. A police officer finally comes in and i look up with maddy. I hold her hand under the table and she smiles at me weakly. I felt so bad for her.

Police- "so this case is abuse and harrasment. Nathan jacobs did you abuse Madeline perez in any way, shape or form?"

Nate sits in silent for a second and answers the question.

Nate- "no i did not"

MY FUCKING BLOOD IS BOILING. I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.

Alex- "yes u did, i saw you fucking arsehole. He choked her. I know he did so fucking speak up before i do something myself"

Maddy- "alex, dont do anything please, i love him he wouldnt put a hand on me"

Alex- "mads u have to tell the trith cmon man u deserve better"

Maddy- "alex, he didnt do it."

Alex- "then who did hm?"

She hesitates.

Police- "alexander u need to calm down, if madeline is saying he didnt do it. We cant do anything about it. We will be talking to people about this. Interviews and things and if he did do this, the only thing we can do is suspend him from school since he is only 17"