8

Xia Sisi frowned and sighed, and she had been with Pan Xiuer for a month, but she would never learn her enjoyment and expectation of sexual intercourse.

"What's wrong with you? Is it because of the live broadcast again?" Pan Xiu'er looked at her.

Xia Sisi shook her head, a little shy, and asked in a low voice: "Did it hurt the first time?"

"The first time?" Pan Xiu'er opened her big bright eyes, feeling a little nostalgic, "Why does it hurt? When I was fucked for the first time, I was so excited! The first thing we learned in school was oral sex, and finally I can feel the pleasure of being fucked by a man, and it's too late to enjoy it!"

Xia Sisi was dumbfounded, she forgot that schools in this world have compulsory sex education courses.

Pan Xiuer asked her curiously: "What's the matter? Are you going to be fucked by a man?"

Xia Sisi blushed and nodded slightly.

"Wow, you finally know how fun it is to be fucked!" Pan Xiu'er looked excited, as if she was the one who was going to be fucked, "How about that man? Is his dick big?"

Xia Sisi said softly, "...I don't know."

In fact, when Lu Yan held his hand and put it in his place yesterday, Xia Sisi could feel that it was a bit big.

However, she was too shy to discuss this with Pan Xiuer at all.

Pan Xiuer wanted to ask again, but Xia Sisi quickly interrupted her, "Xiuer, I have an appointment with my friend to have supper, I'll go back to my room to get ready."

Before Pan Xiu'er could answer, Xia Sisi hurried back to her room and closed the door.

After sitting quietly on the bed for a while, the blush on Xia Sisi's face slowly faded away.

—————

Sorry, I wrote hi, um, I will eat meat tomorrow

Inserting his finger into the hole, Lu Yan's first feeling was that Xia Sisi's body was so tight! (h)

Lu Yan picked her up not far from Xia Sisi's home, because Xia Sisi didn't want him to participate too much in her life, so she chose a subway station.

Xia Sisi dressed up beautifully today, wearing a small floral dress that showed youth and vitality, her black hair was draped behind her back like a waterfall, and her delicate face was white and rosy.

Except for the two star-shaped earrings on the ears, there are not many other decorations, but they are still shockingly beautiful.

At least in Lu Yan's view, Xia Sisi was like a mysterious girl who floated from the nine heavens. At that moment, his heart skipped a beat because of the beautiful scenery.

Xia Sisi walked slowly to Lu Yan's car, her face was a little red, her head was lowered, she was so nervous that she didn't know what to say.

"Get in the car!" Lu Yan came back to his senses, he just wanted to quickly drive her to the hotel to have a good fuck.

Along the way, Xia Sisi lowered her head shyly. Lu Yan, on the other hand, looked at her innocent face and rosy lips for a while, and then looked down at the swelling between his legs that had quietly hardened.

"Suck my dick for me!" Lu Yan couldn't help it anymore, it's not easy to fuck while driving, but it's okay to fuck with your mouth.

Xia Sisi's face flushed instantly, she was extremely ashamed, and she was a little bit embarrassed when she looked closely.

"...I...I won't..." Xia Sisi said in a pitiful and soft voice.

A trace of surprise flashed across Lu Yan's expression. He thought she was a virgin when he heard that she was a virgin.

It's strange, and now it's even more strange that he can't even suck a man's dick.

"So how did you graduate?" he asked.

Xia Sisi heard from Pan Xiuer that in high school, female students must learn all sex courses, including oral sex.

These courses must pass the assessment before the graduation certificate can be issued, and the assessment results are documented in the country.

"...I haven't studied those lessons." Xia Sisi replied in a low voice.

Lu Yan understood that although high school is compulsory education, there are very few girls who do not go to high school for some reason, and Xia Sisi is probably one of them!

"Then rub it with your hands for me!"

In Xia Sisi's astonishment, Lu Yan directly grabbed her small white hand and put it in his underwear.

What she got in her hand was a steaming cock, the body of which was so thick that Xia Sisi couldn't hold it with one hand. She opened her eyes wide and held them blankly.

"Move!" Lu Yan urged.

Only then did Xia Sisi recover from the fright, her face was as bright as a peach blossom, she pursed her lips aggrievedly, and then carefully and slowly moved him.

After galloping all the way, the two arrived at the hotel and took a shower one after another.

Lu Yan came out of the bathroom naked, and threw himself at Xia Sisi who was sitting on the bed, then quickly took off her clothes, picked up the thick dick and was about to insert it into her pussy.

Xia Sisi was taken aback, and she didn't care about being shy anymore, she quickly reached out and covered her genitals to block his aggressive attack, "Wait...wait a minute..."

"What's wrong?" Lu Yan frowned, he couldn't wait to fuck.