26

The little brother's face remained unchanged, and he still smiled warmly like a spring breeze, "I'm very glad to hear your compliments on the restaurant. You don't have to pay for today's meal, and I will treat you as an invitation from the restaurant."

"You can make a decision?" Xia Sisi looked at him suspiciously. The little brother smiled and nodded, "This is the restaurant I opened, and today I'm here to experience the life of a waiter."

After glancing at the two of them, the little brother continued, "Also, I'm glad to see you in real life, Sisi."

"Ah? You know me?" Xia Sisi asked blankly.

The little brother burst into a sunny smile, "Yesterday's live broadcast was very exciting."

Thinking of yesterday's live broadcast, Xia Sisi's face flushed red, "...Thank you, thank you."

Pan Xiuer blinked, "Brother, which fan are you?" She wanted to see how many flowers this little brother sent yesterday. If there were not many, she would not come here for dinner in the future!

The little brother was silent for a moment, then replied speciously. "It's called Cheng Jue."

I never thought that I would meet fans watching the live broadcast in real life, especially after she did those shameful behaviors. After returning home from the restaurant, Xia Sisi still felt a little uncomfortable.

Fortunately, Pan Xiuer mentioned I took that super shameful suggestion.

It has been a month and a half since she came to this world, and Xia Sisi has already realized that this world is different, and she can't change it, she can only work hard to adapt.

After thinking about it, Xia Sisi decided to strike while the iron was hot. Since she had already decided to make a change, the sooner she started, the better.

The live broadcast at 8 o'clock tonight, like yesterday, was still done by Pan Xiuer and Xia Sisi together. The fans also showed great enthusiasm, for which Xia Sisi is very grateful for the fans' support and understanding.

As soon as the live broadcast time was over, Pan Xiuer returned to her room impatiently, and asked Xia Sisi to perform a masturbation video with her.

Xia Sisi was a little nervous and shy, but did not notice the slyness flashing in Pan Xiuer's eyes.

The nickname Pan Xiuer took for the account was "Sisi's Husband". When Xia Sisi saw it, the corners of her mouth twitched, and the two of them added friends.

As soon as the video was connected, Xia Sisi unexpectedly found that the opposite side was pitch black and no one could be seen. Xia Sisi became more nervous and called out softly: "Xiu'er?"

There was no answer on the other side, and there was silence. Xia Sisi's heart was beating violently, and she asked on WeChat: "Xiu'er, why is it so dark on your side?"

After a while, Pan Xiuer sent her reply in a righteous way, "Look If you see my face, you won’t regard me as your fan, you just need to be completely dark, so that you will be regarded as your fan on the opposite side, and only by practicing like this will it be effective!” Well, she what said made sense, Xia Sisi was speechless.

Back to the video on the computer, the other side was still as quiet as if there was no one there.

"Then, shall I start?" Xia Sisi asked softly.

There was finally movement on the other side, and a concise "um" was typed out of the chat box.

Even though she knew that she was her good friend, Xia Sisi still blushed and was extremely shy.

The two sides remained silent for a few more seconds. Xia Sisi summoned up her courage, her hands trembling slightly, and began to unbutton her jacket.

When there was only one bra left, the night wind from outside the window blew in through the screen, blowing on her body, bringing a little coolness, and she couldn't help rubbing her arms.

Accompanied by the cool night wind, Xia Sisi's heart gradually calmed down.

Exhaling, Xia Sisi slowly took off all the clothes on her body, and then smiled shyly towards the video.

Xia Sisi didn't know that her shy smile was deeply imprinted in the other party's mind and even heart at this moment.

Xia Sisi cheered herself up secretly, and put her hands on her chest in a vigorous effort to stroke and knead.

After touching her breasts for a while, Xia Sisi gradually relaxed, and the hands rubbing her breasts became more and more comfortable.

However, what Xia Sisi didn't know was that the person in the dark was not her friend Pan Xiu'er at all, but Lu Yan, who had fucked her several times but was still a stranger.

When Lu Yan received Pan Xiu'er's call, he still felt inexplicable, but Pan Xiu'er gave him the account password and only asked him to go online on time at ten o'clock.

Lu Yan originally planned to ignore it, but what Pan Xiuer said in the video with Xia Sisi immediately remained in his heart.

After dinner, Lu Yan always checks the time on his phone intentionally or unintentionally, but before ten o'clock, he is already sitting upright in front of the computer.

Fortunately, the gift this video brought him was exactly what he wanted.

But, why did Xia Sisi still touch her tits after more than ten minutes passed?

Lu Yan thought about it for a while, and started typing on the keyboard.