10

Lu Yan's dick actually pierced her hymen!

"It hurts, get out, get out!" Xia Sisi cried.

Going out is naturally impossible.

Xia Sisi's pussy was too small, but Lu Yan's dick was too big. In addition, Xia Sisi's pussy was tightened due to tension and pain at this time, which tightly wrapped Lu Yan's big dick. He was in her pussy, It was impossible to move an inch.

"I'm not moving, you relax." Lu Yan's forehead had already started to drip cold sweat, and he had to rub Xia Sisi's clitoris with very little experience.

And Xia Sisi happened to have a more sensitive body, and she gradually got used to his bulkiness under Lu Yan's chaotic rubbing.

Feeling her relaxation, Lu Yan immediately started to fuck her pussy.

Lu Yan's dick was still pink in color, clean. big dick came in and out of Xia Sisi's tender pussy, driving the charming pink pussy to turn outward, giving people a great visual feast.

As for Xia Sisi's belly, due to Lu Yan's thick dick, there was a bulge abruptly, which came in and out from time to time.

"Hmm, slow down..." Xia Sisi's face was blushed from being fucked, and she was tinged with lust.

After twenty-eight years of inaction, Lu Yan finally fucked into a woman's tender pussy like a normal man. How could he slow down? He can't even control the speed now...

Lu Yan now only feels that he is very happy from the heart to the body, and he just wants to fuck the charming body under him hard.

And his cock hasn't been fully inserted yet, he doesn't want to be wronged by his exposed cock, he just wants to forcefully insert all his cock into Xia Sisi's pussy, which is the paradise of his big cock!

His thrusting movements became more and more fierce, like attacking a city, he pounded in and out of Xia Sisi's tender pussy quickly, and the liquid at the intersection of the two was slowly smashed into white foam.

Xia Sisi could only lie powerlessly on the bed, letting him fuck her hard, her body shaking like a small boat in the wind and rain.

Lu Yan buried his head in hard work, while Xia Sisi endured weakly. Neither of them spoke too much, only occasionally Xia Sisi could not suppress a few groans.

What Huo Yuanhan said is right, Xia Sisi's voice is sweet and waxy, especially when she is being fucked, the moaning sound of "hmmmm~" almost killed Lu Yan, let alone her superb Xiaonen was forced.

When Xia Sisi started to fuck, it was really cool! This is Lu Yan's biggest feeling!

Fortunately, Lu Yan is a first-time brother, and he has no skills. He only knows how to fuck, and he ejaculates in Xia Sisi's pussy in about ten minutes.

Lu Yan's semen shot fast and profusely, which made Xia Sisi shiver non-stop, and white lights flashed across her mind.

After ejaculating, Lu Yan was still reluctant to take out his dick, buried it in her pussy, and rested on her body.

Xia Sisi breathed a sigh of relief, luckily she ejaculated, otherwise she would not be able to stand being fucked so hard by him.

However, it didn't take long for her to rejoice when she felt in horror that the cock buried inside her was slowly swelling again.

Lu Yan also propped himself up and began to thrust slowly.

"Don't...don't come...I won't be able to bear it..." Xia Sisi looked at him pitifully and said.

Lu Yan's eyes were stained by lust, and his voice was hoarse but extremely clear, "I haven't fucked enough!"

After Lu Yan fucked slowly for a while, he started to fuck again, not giving Xia Sisi a chance to breathe.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi's eyes were blurred from being fucked, and she could only moan unconsciously "Mmmmm~".

Lu Yan was like a new toy, her body was full of temptation for him, the big dick was buried in her pussy and fucked wildly, tirelessly.

However, Xia Sisi was a virgin after all, and it was the first time she was fucked so vigorously. With limited physical strength, she finally passed out from Lu Yan's non-stop fuck.

Lu Yan's eyes turned red, regardless of whether the person under him was awake or asleep, he just wanted to vent all the sexual desire accumulated in the past twenty-eight years, so he still lay on top of her and kept on fucking.

Xia Sisi was woken up by his hard fuck before ejaculation. As soon as she woke up, she felt Lu Yan ejaculated a large amount of semen in her hole, and almost passed out again.

And after Lu Yan finished ejaculating and took a short rest, he started to twitch again.

Xia Sisi was so frightened that she cried, she begged softly: "Please...don't do it...um~ I can't do it..."

"No, I haven't fucked enough yet!" Lu Yan resolutely refused to let her go, and only tried hard to conquer the city in her body.

Xia Sisi finally passed out again from being fucked, and then woke up again. She was acutely aware of how strong a twenty-eight-year-old virgin's libido is!

That night, Xia Sisi fainted and woke up, woke up and fainted again, what remained the same was the people on her body and the rhythm in her body. Lu Yan, as if he didn't know how tired he was, was always fucking her.

After several reincarnations, Xia Sisi finally fell asleep, but Lu Yan was still fucking hard until the sky turned white, and the clouds and rain stopped.