42

clamoring to see fucked.

Xia Sisi talked badly, acted coquettishly, but still failed to dispel everyone's desire to watch the live broadcast.

"Is Si Si fucking hot in today's live broadcast?" He even said from the bottom of his heart, "I have been supporting you since the first day of your live broadcast, but Si Si, you should fulfill our wish once, right? Otherwise , It's so chilling!"

As soon as the words came out, a group of people also booed, shouting the word chilling.

Xia Sisi's heart was heavy, and her three views and emotions were colliding fiercely. She lowered her head slightly, and her heart was at war with heaven and man.

At this moment, Lu Yan walked over from behind her, and a deep voice rang in her ears, "Promise! There is nothing shameful about sex between a man and a woman!"

Xia Sisi pursed her lips, remembering when she first started to feel lost , the comfort and support of the fans, finally showed an ugly smile, and nodded in agreement.

The fans cheered instantly, and the rewards in the live broadcast room floated across the screen non-stop.

There are also the confession of loyal fans and the cheers hidden between the lines.

Will Sisi broadcast live today and fuck you: "Sisi, I love you so much! It's been 50 days! It's finally time!"

I want to hear Sisi call out: "Excited, by the way, congratulations on changing your name upstairs!"

I want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "I'm looking forward to it! I hope to see Sisi eating a dick!"

Sisi's tits are so firm: "I have the urge to cry, Sisi, I love you! Well, I love watching your live broadcast more Fuck!"

I want to fuck Sisi's small mouth: "I believe that as long as Sisi keeps broadcasting and fucking, she will definitely get the title of the first anchor! We support you!"

Sisi must be beautiful in the nude: "Sisi's streaming is fucking, I I don’t want to watch the live broadcast of other anchors at all!”

The brat who just wants to fuck Sisi: “That’s right! From now on, stay in front of the computer to watch Sisi’s live broadcast!”

Orange: “Haha, when the handsome guy comes, Sisi I agree, is it really my husband? I am looking forward to the combination of a handsome man and a beautiful woman!"

Lu Yan saw this sentence, and a gleam of satisfaction flashed in his eyes. Well, this guy is nice and has eyesight!

...

Seeing the fans so excited, the last trace of hesitation in Xia Sisi's heart disappeared, but...

"Can I wait for a week? I... I am not ready yet..."

Xia Sisi said nervously Staring at the screen, the fans graciously agreed, expressing great understanding and encouragement to her words.

Just as Xia Sisi breathed a sigh of relief, she saw that they made a new request.

"I don't broadcast the live broadcast today, so I have to give some benefits, right? Why don't you and your husband perform something else?"

Xia Sisi turned her head and glanced at Lu Yan. She was handsome and handsome, looking at her A pair of phoenix eyes shone with dazzling light.

Xia Sisi turned her head and explained softly: "He's not my husband..."

The temperature in the room dropped all of a sudden, and the people next to him felt cold all over their bodies.

Xia Sisi hurriedly said again: "We are not married yet, we are just a relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend."

Lu Yan's face returned to a smile, and a mellow voice came out, "My name is Lu Yan, and I am Sisi's boyfriend. , and also my future husband."

Ever since Lu Yan had the idea of ​​marrying Xia Sisi last time, this idea has taken root in his mind since then, out of control.

The fans showed great friendliness to Lu Yan, and began to urge Xia Sisi to order some dessert.

Xia Sisi's mind was in a mess, she didn't know what dessert was, she felt no pressure to masturbate by herself, but with Lu Yan, she started to feel shy again.

Suddenly, a big hand touched her peak from behind and kneaded vigorously.

Xia Sisi quickly covered her chest, and gave Lu Yan a hard look, who directed her to look at the computer screen.

On the computer screen, fans were actively discussing the fact that she was rubbed by Lu Yan, and showed great interest.

Xia Sisi slowly put down the hand that was blocking Lu Yan, and the big hands on her breasts started to mess around again, kneading her breasts very tightly, outlining the size of her breasts.

Forget it, there will be a live broadcast and Lu Yan's coercion in the future. If you can't even accept this level, what are you talking about live broadcasting?

With no obstruction and the support of fans, Lu Yan became more and more unscrupulous.

His slender fingers slowly opened the opening of Xia Sisi's shirt, his big hands nimbly slipped in through the seam, and pushed her corset up hard, the whole tender breast fell into his clutches.

Xia Sisi leaned against Lu Yan's arms and panted, her shirt was still on, but her breasts seemed to have a hand, moving left and right on her breasts.

The white shirt blocks the lively and fragrant picture inside, but it also faintly outlines the movement of big hands kneading the breasts, adding a sense of charm that still holds the pipa and half hides the face.

In the live broadcast room, fans were clamoring to take out their bras.

Lu Yan was as good as he was, and wrapped his hands around Xia Sisi's back, unbuttoning the bra, and then Lu Yan hung the pink bra on the table.