5 Austin POV

Here I am sitting at my desk wondering how the hell I fucked everything up so bad. As i sit here staring at the file my father shoved in my face this morning all I feel is anger. I still don't know how anyone found out we had been so careful. But still someone knew our every move. What bothers me even more than that is that the bitch is cheating on me as well. Top it off it seems to be with more than one person. I had stayed faithful to her for the past 2 years and here she is sleeping with anyone with a pulse. That nasty bitch. Makes me wonder if this is how Marie felt when she found out. I mean all of my friends knew and even helped me make up excuses for being away all the time. Actually everyone but the public knew I was still sleeping with Amber, my parents turned a blind eye and just hoped one day I would start to act like a real husband and give up my mistress. Maybe I should have listened then I wouldn't be in this mess.
        Look at me a 23 year old divorcee who pretty much got fired from a company his own father owns. And finds out the woman he loved is a lying cheating whore. Just remembering the look of pure disgust on my mom and dad's face tears me up. I never thought things would turn out like this. I never should have mentioned divorce to Marie but Amber insisted I get a divorce and marry her as my inheritance was practically mine. My father had told me he was handing everything to me on my 23rd birthday. That is just two weeks away. I thought I would be safe in starting the divorce proceedings. I wasn't expecting Marie to get everything thing done in a matter of hours. But it's done now and I can't do anything different.
            Still reflecting on the shit show that is my life my phone rings. Without thinking I answered it and heard my best friends fiancee Carol crying on the other end. Asking her what is wrong she brokenly said Thomas was having an affair with someone. I asked who was he supposed to be having an affair with and did she have proof. This just angered her so she snapped" check your phone and see who your precious Thomas is fucking behind my back. How is that for proof Mr. Brooks is that good enough for you?!!". Looking at the screen of my phone all I felt was betrayal. She even included videos of them having sex. Seriously he was supposed to be my best friend from the cradle. I called him my brother and took care of his family when they started to go bankrupt. And this is how he repays me by fucking my girlfriend and in my fucking bed. I saw nothing but red as i said i would be at her house in a few and we would go confront him together.
      Pulling up to the club Carol and I stepped out of the car and went straight to the bouncer. He immediately let us in as I hold the Vip platinum card. As the door opened the music became loud and you could smell the alcohol and desperation in the air. Looking around I saw that Amber was currently arguing with the manager who was blacklisting the entire party from all of the companies that the Adam corporation owned. As I watched this all I could think was the bitch deserved to be treated like the trash she was. As they got closer my eyes zoned in on my so called best friend. The amount of anger I was feeling at this moment was all consuming. I looked at Carol and all I  could see was hatred. When the police came to arrest them the smile on my face could not be contained. Hearing that bitch yell for the police officer to leave her fiance alone made something snap inside me. When they were lead to the front door they finally realized who was standing there. Watching as they both lost all the color in their faces was beyond amusing. The look on Thomas's face was priceless as he looked at Carol.
        Carol in a calm steady voice said" Thomas our engagement is off. I have already contacted my father and his attorney will be in contact with you regarding the money you have taken from our family as advancements for your families company. Remember we signed that prenup and you now will lose everything along with your good for nothing family."
     Turning to Amber she said" Amber was it not enough to wreck the marriage of your so called best friend that you had to be an even bigger whore and wreck my relationship as well. But I will say thank you. If not for you this piece of shit would have had access to my money, cars, all my houses and worst of all my body. So thank you for saving me the embarrassment of being married to such a loser. Oh by the way you may want to get checked for STDs. Just in case as I know you are not the only one this loser was cheating with. " As she finished she was laughing so hard she could barely breathe.
     I on the other hand was scared and made mental note to get checked. Watching her walk away I turned and looked at the two people who betrayed me. Without a thought I swung and hit Thomas as hard as I could. Nothing was going to stop me from killing him until something caught my eye. A group of five had just walked in and the whole club quieted down and everyone turned to look at them in awe. These people were beyond beautiful. They had an air of elegance to them that screamed of importance. But what caught my attention most was the woman who with a joyful scream launched herself at one of the men and wrapped herself around him like a monkey. As they all laughed and passed her between the very large men my body froze when she turned and I saw that it was my ex wife Marie. As I looked on all I could think of was how does she know people like that. Soon enough my thoughts got interrupted when handcuffs made contact with my wrist. Looking up I frown in confusion until the manager looks at me with disgust in his eyes and says I am also blacklisted from anything the Adam corporation owned. Being dragged from the club I look to the stairs leading to the VIP section and understanding dawns one as I see the man who owns Adam corporation hugging Marie. They all look and laugh as we all got dragged out of the club to the media snapping pictures and journalists trying to get the lates scoop.
          Hanging my head in shame and trying to not have my picture taken the thought of my parents came to mind. Great just great once again I have done something that will shame both of my parents. As we all walk through the reporters one of them as me " why would you cheat on Ms. Marie who is so far above the rest of us for some lowly home wrecker. I have proof that she was never in love with you and she only wanted your money and the fame that came with being with a scumbag loser like you. "
         While another said " How could you cheat and humiliate Marie like you did? Do you even know what her family could do to you! " He was laughing at me which enraged me so I said " What are you talking about she is a nobody and has nothing. She is nothing without the Brooks family." I said this all so confidentiality that when all the reports and photographers started laughing I felt a sense of foreboding.
         One female reporter said" Wow your dumber than you look! She is a fucking Princess soon to be Queen of England. You literally pissed off an entire country because you're so stupid. Don't be shocked if your family wind up bankrupt and on the street begging for money you stupid spoiled brat. Oh and Amber you might want to stop acting so high and mighty as we have received evidence of you being a escort. Good luck with that now that we also have your client list you might need a new job!" She laughed as she turned and walked away. The whole time my mind was stuck on Marie is a princess and I never knew.