19 Marie POV

Why am I so scared right now? I'm simply meeting Kevin and his mother for dinner so I don't know why I am so nervous. After spending hours getting everything settled at the house with KitKat and her family we rushed to get me ready to go to dinner. As I pull up to the restaurant I checked my reflection once more to make sure I look presentable. After applying one last coat of lipstick I am satisfied and head inside. Walking to the hostess I give her the name of the reservation is under. She gives me such a beautiful smile asking me to please follow her that they had already arrived.
Following behind the kind woman I took my time to take in the beauty of the restaurant. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. Walking to a table in the corner I see Kevin and a gorgeous woman who I know is his mother. They both stand immediately and Kevin comes and gives me a warm hug and a kiss on my cheek. I have to say the butterfly feeling that exploded in my stomach when I saw him intensified when he did that, won't lie I have had a crush on him for years. Turning towards his mother she immediately engulfed me in the tightest hug and kept saying thank you for everything dear. When she ended her hug she kissed both of my cheeks and said now let's eat. We all chuckle and go to sit. I suddenly realized I forgot to thank my hostess so I turned and apologized for my rude behavior and thanked her for her kindness and made sure she was given a generous tip personally from the manager. Her face turned red but I explained she had to have been the sweetest person I have had the pleasure of coming in contact with. And she should be recognized for her work and praised for her ability to keep such a beautiful smile on her face. Her manager agreed with me and I her excited state the sweet girl jumped and hugged me saying thank you she can now go back to school. After they left Kevin and his mother just looked at me like I was an anomaly.
Kevin
" Nice to see you haven't changed at all Marie. I bet you are going to hunt down where she goes to school and pay her school fees. Tell me I am wrong. And I also wanted to say how sorry I was to here what those horrible people did to you. I can't wrap my head around Austin and Amber I didn't know. She was your best friend for God sake how could she do that to you. She broke up your marriage for what reason? Besides being the obvious jealous bitch I mean. I knew Tiffany was rude to you that day but I told her off immediately. Please don't think I would ever allow anyone to treat you or anyone like that. "
Marie
"You know me well Kev. I have more than most people could dream of having. Why not share my good fortune with those who actually have need of it. Otherwise I am no better than my ex husband and his lovely mistress. Oh Kev I know you had know idea what was going on. If I know anything about you it's that you are loyal to your friends. And I am blessed to count you as one of mine. All his friends had knowledge of what was happening and not one of them did anything. Not to mention half of his friends are reliant on his money. I am so sorry that you and your family got caught up in this situation. But I thought you should know the baby Tiffany was going to try to pass off as your child was you father's kid."
Dana
" Oh sweet heart don't you ever apologize for telling us the truth. To think that that man could actually do something like that to his own son. Well I don't understand how he can even call him self a father to be honest. But now he has to figure out how to raise his mistresses kid while she is in prison. And he is currently on his brother's couch at the moment. Which from what I heard they will be being evicted from their house soon as I and Kevin have cut all financial aid to his greedy family. You know what's funny though that he forgot about our prenup because we had been married for so long. He really thought I would look the other way after we actually walked in on them during the act in his office. It makes me sick. But now he is gone getting what he deserves and so is that homewrecker. And you my darling girl are going to get everything you deserve and more. I am sure of it. I can feel it in my bones, the same way I can feel that Kevin's going to find the perfect girl for him and give me grandkids before I am to old to enjoy them. Right dear?! "
Kevin turned bright red from his moms antics and I just laughed at his expense. That was until I turned my head still chuckling and see my own nightmare. About three tables away sat non other than the homewrecker Amber and the cheating mother fucker Austin. Both looking at my table with different expressions. I rolled my eyes and looked away showing them they don't matter to me. After we all ordered our food and talked about random things. I realized we all had a lot on common. We laughed a lot during our dinner. I will say I haven't had such a great evening in years. Definitely not while I was with that asshole Austin. While talking about desert Kevin convinced me to split a brownie alamode with him.
I thought back to how Austin would say not to eat because I was already to fat that was why he refused to consummate our marriage, all it took was for him to be so drunk he thought I was his whore for him to take my virginity and get divorced in the same night. But as it turns out he was just having enough sex for both of us already with that whore Amber it had nothing to do with my weight or my looks, and everyone knew and laughed about it behind my back. That's why they will all pay for what they did. Or better yet what they didn't do. No one showed any kind of consideration towards me or what they were doing to me. No the just wanted Austin and his money. Which is funny as he is going to lose it all as the company he always bragged about inheriting is now mine. What does he have left? Nothing but a serious case of I have been usedidous.