0̶0̶2̶

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥✧*

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

2 WEEKS LATER

"so I was just sitting there like bitch don't fucking try me, okay?" destiny rambled on the phone while desiree listened.

it had been two full weeks of being free, and desiree was adjusting nicely. she felt way more comfortable around her family again in just these two weeks. they took her to places like the mall, park, and arcade in the passing days.

desiree, sameer, and destiny have been inseparable since desiree touched down. they had been working with her to get her back into the groove of society. they got her a phone which she doesn't use but she'll start they are giving her a month before it becomes a part of her life.

they were also getting to know her again. they knew and understood she wasn't 13 year old mookie she was 18 now just like them a whole new person. some things may have stayed the same but they know a lot had changed.

"where have you and meer been at for two weeks!!! y'all literally just abandoned us." Janari said.

"meer and I told y'all our cousin just got back in town and we spending a lot of time with her to catch up." destiny said looking back at desiree who smiled a fake smile.

"can I meet her! pleaseee I love new people" she smiled setting up her camera.

destiny looked at desiree who nodded. shrugging her shoulders destiny turned the camera allowing mookie into the frame.

"what's this app called again?" she signed.

"facetime mookie" destiny laughed looking at her look at herself in the camera. she waved to janari who waved back with a smile. janari too was fluent in sign language.

"i'm janari nice to meet you what's your name?" she signed with a big smile.

janari was a pretty girl, brown-skin with dark black hair. she had black eyes and a facial structure to die for. she had a beautiful smile and plump lips.

"my name is desiree but everyone calls me mookie, you are very pretty!" she signed making janari smile.

"desiree is a beautiful name, and you're beautiful do you wanna be friends?" she said making desiree nod.

janari smile grew times three at her answer. janari was friendly very very very friendly. she was always nice to people even if they were extremely mean to her. she always sees the good in people and never lets bad things overrule their entire self-image. a blessing and curse.

"where meer fine ass at. I know he's around." she smiled just thinking about him.

"girl he's in the den with my daddy and uncle, they watching the game. you need to tell him you like him already!" destiny said shaking her head in annoyance.