0̶0̶7̶

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥✧*

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"all this damn lipgloss," ny said, mugging desiree, who just shrugged, sipping on her hi-c.

"ion like my lips being chapped now hurry up and puff, you're wasting the weed." she said, looking at him.

he slouched in the seat, taking the blunt between his lips, casually looking at his phone watching tiktoks.

he was heavily invested in the submarine case right now. he thought it was stupid as fuck, in all honesty.

why get in a submarine that ane even military grade? hell why get in a submarine with NO windows or an exit if shit gets hectic. why the fuck are they looking for the titanic anyway? they ane fucking ariel they need to sit down.

"he passed the blunt back to her as he flipped through more videos. desiree got comfy on the couch and decided to just finish the rest of the blunt. ny don't need to be higher anyway.

"oh shit ma how you let me forget." he said shaking his head. he threw his phone down and walked to the kitchen then quickly came back with a bouquet of roses.

"I meant to give these to you when we got here." he said handing them to her.

she smiled big taking them. "ohhhh thank you so much ny." she cheesed standing up to hug him.

"no problem pretty girl." he smiled looking down at her.

he couldn't say why or what attracted him to her so much. he even googled it but he didn't understand. he wasn't gassing it though. he liked desiree and felt comfortable around her which doesn't happen often.

she set the flowers on the table and sat back down right along with him. he pulled her legs onto his lap as he got comfortable on his phone now watching clips of the melly trail.

desiree was also on tiktok and she constantly kept seeing videos on becoming an influencer she understood now that doing youtube is being behind a camera a documenting her life... something she wanted to do now finally had a name.

"I think ima start youtube, I like being infront of a camera." she blurted out randomly.

ny nodded putting his phone down. "I think you should ma and also be a model. you pretty as fuck I know I say em all the time but I be dead ass serious make money off that shit. ima support anything you do." he said making her smile.