013

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"hello everyone do any of you mind being recorded for my youtube channel?" desiree smiled setting up her camera in the corner of the room. she felt like right now was a perfect time to get some content in.

the room filled with head shakes and no's. it wasn't really a big deal to anyone so they didn't really care to be including in what would probably be 2 minutes of a youtube video. she smiled then pressed record on her camera. some of this was for youtube but the rest was for her own personal hold. she would be happy to enjoy these moments once again.

"okay so today we will be continuing where you guys left off. i'll be catching up to you all since I wasn't in attendance to your previous class." desiree said as everyone started up their turn tables. they where finishing up vases today. they had the opportunity to make a flower vase or a urn. they could keep either of their creatoions or sell them too the craft store for it to be donated.

desiree wanted to make a flower vase for herself. she enjoyed flowers so much and felt like she needed one. even though she had like three.

the class began, it was way more chill than desiree thought it would be. since pottery was self paced and everyone had a handle on what they needed to do she was practically just there for any guidance they might need.

"excuse me." a young man said catching desiree's attention. she nodded her head in that direction for stopping what she was doing to help him. "hey." she smiled rubbing her hands lightly against her apron.

"hey I just got my urn out of the kiln, I was wondering if I could ship this someplace. i'm leaving for a flight in a hour and won't be coming back until next year." he invoiced. desiree bit her lip thinking about it for a bit. jasmine never instructed her on what to do if a question like this was asked so she would just wing it.

"sure ill drop it off to the post office for you, just write down the address and a few bucks for stamps and i'll get it there by the end of the week." she said, he nodded. he went to package the urn himself at another station while she made her way back to her seat at the front of the class.

she started on her vase again, this time losing herself in thought. waking up yesterday in nylons arms felt amazing. plus she got some really good sleep. she felt so safe under him like there was nothing in the world that could hurt her. she was so warm and cozy too.

"thank you again." the guy smiled placing the box and cash on the table next to desiree, she smiled. "your welcome." he waved then left out.

she glanced down at the box looking at the address, 345 Old Paramount CRT. "sounds like a nice neighborhood." she smiled then went back to what she was doing.