0̶0̶9̶

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"so what the fuck happened cause bitch you look like you just got fucked!" sonjae laughed looking at desiree who looked worn out.

"naaa frl cause baby your hair wasn't looking like that when you left WHERE THE FUCK THE WIG AT!" kenori laughed.

desiree just shook her head pulling nylons robe right around her.

"my god. y'all. listen." she hugged looking out the window quick flashbacks of the night before replayed in her mind.

"bro so lemme tell y'all"

𖨆𖨆

"okay so lemme ask you sum." desiree said ny put his phone down giving her his undivided attention. she turned to him looking up at him, "So you know we been vibin n shit an I fuck with you," she started making him nod.

"okay so like.. I know pea and I know what pea does for a living and even though you know we ane talk in a minute I know for a fact his lifestyle hasn't changed. we are vibing really really really well and I know how the game works. I don't want any details and i'm not asking for any but I would like to know on a scale of 1-10, 10 being high and 1 being low how high are you?" she said.

he sighed rubbing his chin slightly as he looked up. "well i'm like a 9 but I will be a 10 once I get back to my city. If it's a deal breaker for you I understand. not everyone can stand beside someone of my caliber." he said she quickly shook her head not even wanting to think about a future that wouldn't have him in it.

plus the thought of another girl having her spot pisses her off.

"no ima stick beside you through thick and thin. I just wanted to know." she smiled opening her arms for a hug. he smiled hugging her tightly. "na ma youne even gotta worry about nothing. ine gon promise nothing but I got you through anything. i'll crash out before I let somebody hurt you." he said kissing her forehead.

𖨆𖨆

"bitch and after that he snatched the wig?" kenori gasped.

"and made ya lashes damn near disappear?" sonjae laughed uncontrollably.

"y'all listen he had me in every position I mean flipped and flopped pulled and pushed every way. whew." she smiled biting her lip.

"okay yall ima go finna go make him some breakfast," she smiled before hanging up. she tossed her phone onto the couch as she walked back towards the room.

nylon was still sleeping peacefully, she walked over giving him a kiss on the cheek.

she went to her drawers and grabbed some leggings and a graphic tee. she threw those on and some socks before slipping into her yeezy slides.