Chapter 6

Rajendra tells Mahesh something about his family. Mahesh is a little shocked, but he knows the man sitting in front of him is not lying. He also has many experiences in his life.

Rajendra looks at Mahesh, who is silent and worried. He quickly says, "You don't have to worry about Naina. Yes, it will take some time for everything to be right."

Mahesh responds, "The children should talk first." Rajendra agrees, and they start discussing details.

.

.

.

.

Ved and Vidhi learn about Vikram's impending marriage. Vidyunt pacifies them, explaining that they can't be stuck in one place forever and need to move on. Ved and Vidhi then go to their room.

.

.

.

.

At night, Vikram is working. After a while, he feels thirsty and goes downstairs to get some water. As he is about to return to his room, he hears some noise from Ved's room.

He quickly goes to Ved's room and sees Ved having a bad dream. Vikram removes the blanket and takes Ved in his arms, trying to comfort him. "Shhh... Bacha, bhaiya is here," he whispers. Just then, he hears Ved mumbling, "No, I have not done any such thing, Diya di... Bhaiya... shaadi... no..."

Vikram understands what Ved is dreaming about. He hugs him tightly and says, "Ansh bacha, your bhaiya is here. Nothing happened..."

Vikram shakes Ved gently, and Ved slowly opens his eyes. Seeing his brother, Ved hugs him tightly and says, "Bhaiya, if someone like her comes to our house again, we can't live without you."

Vikram kisses his forehead and lovingly says, "No one will come between me and my siblings. Trust me."

After a while, they separate. Vikram gives Ved some water and puts him back to sleep. He thinks to himself, "Whoever that girl is, I will have to talk to her first. If she behaves like the last one, I won't let it slide."

He looks at Ved, who is now sleeping soundly, and then goes to his own room to sleep.

.

.

.

.

The next day is significant because the wedding date is going to be confirmed.

Vikram goes to Rajendra's room. Rajendra sees him and Vikram says, "I want to talk to that girl." Rajendra nods and gives him Mahesh's number but warns him, "Don't scare her." Vikram leaves without saying anything.

----

Mahesh is drinking his tea when someone calls his phone. He picks it up.

"Hello..."

Vikram, assuming the caller is Naina's father, greets him and introduces himself as Rajendra's son. Mahesh then goes to Naina, hands her the phone, and leaves.

Naina nervously looks at the phone her father has just given her. She puts it to her ear and listens to Vikram speaking.

"Nothing is more important to me than my family, and nothing is bigger than my sister and brother. I consider them my children, so you must understand how much they mean to me."

Hearing Vikram's intense voice makes Naina flinch, but she understands his message.

"Do you accept this marriage now?"

After saying everything, Vikram waits for her answer. After a moment, she replies, "Yes."

"Okay, then be ready and prepare yourself," he says, and then hangs up.

.

.

Rajendra sees Vikram approaching and asks about the call. Vikram nods, and Rajendra leaves immediately.

Vidyunt comes up to his brother, hugs him, and says, "Bhai, I'm happy."

                        ~~~~

Rajendra is sitting next to Guruji, who is reading Vikram and Naina's horoscopes. Guruji, aware that Rajendra doesn't believe in these things, still acknowledges the centuries-old tradition the Raghuvanshi family follows.

"Rajendra Adhiraj Raghuvanshi, you know it is not easy to match Vikram's Kundli with someone else's, but this match is successful."

A satisfied smile spreads across Rajendra's face, but Guruji continues, "They should get married in four days."

Rajendra is taken aback. "But how, in such a short time?"

Guruji insists, "I don't know that, but the marriage must happen in four days. If it's a matter of time, remember you are a Raghuvanshi—you can do anything in that time."

Hearing the word "Raghuvanshi," Rajendra pauses.

Rajendra then asks, "Where will the wedding take place?"

Guruji smiles slightly and says, "I would like them to marry where you and Chhaya got married, but that isn't possible right now."

Hearing Chhaya's name, Rajendra falls silent and leaves. Seeing him leave, Guruji's student asks, "Why did he leave like that, Guruji?"

Guruji responds, "Even if it is royal blood, they too love someone."

✨( Shahee khoon hain toh kya hua, Pyar tho voh bhi karte hain )✨💖

.

.

Rajendra informs Mahesh about the wedding date. Mahesh is a bit worried, but Rajendra reassures him that everything will be fine. Mahesh tells Naina the date, and she becomes emotional, thinking there was more time. She didn't know the marriage would happen in four days. She wants to spend more time with her father, but Mahesh reassures her.

Naina starts crying, and Mahesh hugs her. "Hey, why are you crying? I should be the one crying. When you leave, who will make me yummy food?" he says dramatically, making Naina giggle softly.

After some time, Mahesh says to Naina, "You will have to build relationships there. You have to fix something broken." Naina is confused, but Mahesh says, "I am always with you."

"Now, let's prepare for your wedding—your belongings, jewelry, clothes, everything."

.

.

.

.

.

Rajendra announces the wedding date at home. Vidyunt speaks up, "How will we prepare everything so soon?"

Rajendra replies, "We will have to," and assigns tasks. As he's about to leave, he says without turning, "You take Ishita's help," and walks out. Vidyunt keeps looking at him, but quickly realizes some things need a lady's help.

Ishita is working when her phone rings. She sees it's Vidyunt calling, smiles, and answers. Before she can say anything, he speaks quickly, "I'm going to pick you up, so be ready," and hangs up.

Ishita looks at her phone and says, "How rude..."

                         ~~~~

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.