chapter-1

EVARA

I came back from school and threw myself on my bed, today was a hectic day. Our teacher made us do group activity with a group of people having different mindsets, resulting in a lot of thinking clashes. I tried my best to listen to each member, as I was the leader.

I was about to drift in sleep, I heard my mom's voice asking me to have lunch. I stood up and moved toward my bathroom. I am the only child of my parents, making me a bit sassy and impulsive, sarcasm drifts of my mouth.

I came back and saw my mother waiting for me at the table.

"So, how was the school today?" this is the first question my mother asks after I come back from school.

She is the epitome of a good mother, I am really lucky to have cool parents, who support me in my every decision and always treat me like a princess.

I moved toward the light switch and turn on the last button of switch, seconds later the LCD beside it turned on. I grabbed the remote placed under the TV shelf and came to dining table.

"It was like school, how do you expect it would be?" my mother sighed, listening to my response.

"What's with you Evara, you're just 16, watch how you talk."

"Sorry." I whispered.

I picked my plate of food from table and went to the sofa placed in front of LCD and start flipping channels, with one hand while eating from the other.

After finishing the food, I left the plate on sofa and entered my room. I picked my phone from charging and pressed the button present on side of phone, the screen went on, showing the timing 2:30.

I have time, so decided to message my friend, Nitya, and ask her about tomorrow's day out. As tomorrow is Sunday, she told me she is going for shopping and asked me to accompany her.

*hey, so what time are we leaving tomorrow?* I typed and pressed the send button waiting for response.

I was about to put my phone aside and lye one bed ,when it beeped catching my attention. I clicked on her picture.

*Come to my home by 10 o clock, and then we'll leave.* I spoke as I read her message.

I typed the two words on the virtual keyboard, and the screen showed 'OK' following by a smilie. I saw the blue tick confirming me that she read my message.

I was about to drift in sleep, when someone barged in my room , I got up and saw my mom ,with a beautiful dress in her hand.
" hey, sweetie, I bought this dress, tomorrow we are going to go to uncle's house." Her sentence made me sigh.

" Mumma, I am going somewhere with Nitya, I can't come with you." I don't go to uncle's house, I wanna spend time with my friend and either way I haven't been to shopping in a while.

My mumma droped the idea of persuading me and went to her room,knowing that I am very stubborn kid that gets angry and skip meals when things doesn't go her way.

▪︎Next day▪︎

I was sleeping peacefully ,when I felt someone running their hands in my hair, I could hear my mumma calling me out sweetly.

"Sweety, wake up, we are going, your father wanna see you, come on." I don't think other moms would wake their kids like this cause I have heard from my classmates ,they wake up with their my shouting.

"Ok mom, you go and please make good breakfast for me, it's been a while, I have had good breakfast." Going school early in the morning doesn't allow me to have good breakfast.

After having breakfast and good talk with my father, I bid them bye and went to get ready for shopping.

I reached Nitya's house by 9:49, I knocked the door, I don't usually go to other people houses, I waited few seconds looking at the SS door shining elegantly.

As I stood at the door, I was taken aback when a shirtless boy with a well-toned body appeared before me. His physique was impressive, drawing my attention instantly. His defined muscles hinted at a dedication to fitness and perhaps a disciplined lifestyle.

I found myself mesmerized by his beauty, my gaze lingering on his sculpted chest and strong arms. I couldn't help but appreciate the aesthetic appeal of his physique, which exuded confidence and strength.

I realise I was staring at him for a couple of seconds, he felt uncomfortable as his eyes furrowed and he snapped at me.

" excuse me miss, who are you looking for?" His voice is a bit deep in comparison to anyone of guy friends.

I was about to answer him, when someone's voice from behind cut me "who is there, Anshu?"

I quickly recognised the familiar voice " hey, its me Nitya." I interrupted him.

Nitya came toward the door, as the guy in front of me gave me space to enter the house. She told me sit as she need to finish something, she went to other room leaving me with the guy named 'Anshu'.

I was busy mentally scolding myself for ogling over this guy, when suddenly he spoke " you shouldn't stare at anyone like this."

"I didn't mean to stare and it's your fault either way, you shouldn't roam around shirtless, showing off your body " I sassed.

" It's my house." he murmured while picking up his shirt and walking to the room near stairs.

It's so embarrassing so I didn't argued back, how could I do this, I closed my eyes but quickly opened as I could see the same body again. Aaaa..h this is so not good.

" let's go." Nitya's voice pulled me back from my trance. I smiled at her and we both went to the market.

I tried my best to forget what happened today and focus on shopping but I wasn't able to do it. Nitya found me lost and decided that we should enjoy ,so we went to park and rode a lot of swings.

We were eating pizza sitting inside a small yet beautiful restaurant.

"You seem lost, is it because of my brother. " I was shocked by her statement, was it that obvious?

************************************
************************************************

How's the chapter, do tell me by your comments.

And don't forget to vote, have a good day.