chapter-5

Evara☆

Today was the day for which we have been working, the presentation day. I wished everyone 'Good morning ' as I walked through the corridor of my school to my classroom.

My group members greeted me with a smile and we started our rehearsal before the presentation, we were going on first. The presentation went quite smoothly only small mistakes here and there but I am really thankful to my group members.

Today was our last day of school, starting tomorrow we'll go on our vacations, I will miss school. I know not everyone's thought on this is same but it's just I get bored being at home.

Before ending for the day our teacher gave us a lot of holiday homework which I'll just finish in 5 days. I am not exactly the topper girl but I am the 4th-5th position girl.

The bell rang and ran with our backpacks Nitya and I were walking side by side when I asked her a question " Are you going to your village?"

"Ya, it's been a while and I really want to meet my grandma." She Shrugged her shoulder "but I am definitely going to miss you." Her smile complimenting her beautiful face.

"When are you leaving." I asked again.

"Don't worry babes, I won't be going before celebrating my birthday here that is tomorrow. " she knows me so well, ya, it's her birthday tomorrow and I want to make her feel special.

"That's a relief."

I came back home and went through the usual routine, by the time I was free I was feeling sleepy, I was about to take a nap when I remembered that I have to choose a good gift for her.

I picked my cell phone and clicked on the search bar ,typing a particular name. I took a deep breath before typing a 'hi' to the contact number.

The person came online instantly, my body turned pale, I threw my phone on the other side of the bed, feeling of nervousness filling me.

I heared a ding sound 'did he saw it already ' I questioned myself.

I slowly picked the phone ,the screen was black, I pressed the button available on side of cell phone and the contact appeared 'he replied. '

*Hey*

*it's me Evara.*

*I know Eva, I saw the profile pic.* his reply made me blush.

*Actually, it's Nitya's birthday
tomorrow and I was confused of
what should I gift her, so...*

*So..., what Eva."

*I was thinking if you could
help me shop something
for her.*

*sure, would love to."

*Thanks😊."

*it's ok, thank me later.*

*okay, bye.*

*bye.*

I squealed loudly with excitement and blush as soon as I put my phone down.

My mother barged in my concerned.
"What happened, Eva." I pressed my lips together to control my smile before turning towards her.

"Nothing mumma, just read a good joke." I lied perfectly but mom being mom, squinted her brows together, looking at me skeptically.

"Really mumma, I am being honest." She left me while nodding her head in disbelief. I really wonder, how does she manage with me.

After waking up from nap I dragged myself to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to look for some snacks. I picked some chips packets with some other snacks and walked back to my room.

Oh! I forgot to bring the bowl, I turn to walk back to the kitchen but I saw my mom already at my door with the bowl.
I chuckled to myself before walking to her to take the bowl.

I put the snacks in the bowl then moved toward my cupboard to take out headphones, I put on my headphones and played my favourites as I delved myself in doing the holiday homework.

I didn't realise it was night as I was so into my work, my mom barged in my room with the plate filled with food. She snatched my notebook from me, I shot up my eyes to her.

" what's this momma?" I said irritatingly.

" stop working this much on the first day, baba." Her sweet voice melts my heart, how come she doesn't get angry on me even with this behavior.

I sighed and smiled to her before saying " okay, let's go down then, ain't papa here?"

"ofcourse , he is, he hasn't eaten yet?" I smiled in disbelief. oh, I wish I could tell them how much I love them.

We dined together, and talked about each other's life. Both of my parent has a lot to talk about, I also told them about my presentation and all.

I entered my room after wishing 'good night' to them, and went to pick up my phone from study table and lied down on my bed. I opened my phone and my eyes were caught by the notification, ~2 unread messages from 'Mr. toned abs'.~ I quickly clicked on it.

*Hey*

*you forgot to mention the time and place.*

Oh, holy shit, I forgot about it, how stupid of me, I slapped my head a bit on my mistake.

* I didn't forgot it, I thought you'll decide." I don't want to accept my fault that's why I said this.

* Oh ! is that so?"

* yes, ofcourse." I tell him innocently.

We talked for some more time before drifting into sleep.

Next day□

My alarm buzzed making me wake up in irritation, I dismissed my alarm and threw my phone on the other side of the bed , my memories wander back to our night talk and I got up with a jerk and rushed towards the bathroom to get ready.

I came back in the bedroom and opened my closet to look for some good clothing, that can make a good impression.

I chose a white top pairing it with a denim then making my hair into a pony tail. I Picked a handy bag and rushed downstairs.

I ran towards the main door, when my mother's voice made me halt on my way "where are rushing early, beta?"

"I am going for shopping mumma, someone is waiting for me, and I am already late." I said while putting on my shoes.

"Okay, but please eat something before you go out."

"No mumma, I am already late, I woke up late today." I turned the knob of door and pulled it towards me, to exit.

"Hey, take this." She said while throwing an apple to me.

I grabbed it, and thanked her before leaving my house.

************************************************************************************

So what do you think about the chapter do tell me with your comments and don't forget to click the small star down there.

Thank-you

Have a good day.