Chapter-24

☆EVARA☆

"So what do you guys talked about?" Erica asked taking her seat next to me in flight, she was referring to yesterday.

We are all set to go to Rajasthan, currently the flight is about to take off. Nitya is sitting just behind us with Abhigyan bajaj.

Yes, the Bajaj family is also coming with us.  I don't really have a big family nor have I ever witnessed this big gathering.

I was always a person who stayed out of any kind social gathering and looks like I missed a lot. These things make good bonding.

This will be the first marriage that I'm gonna witness and I am hella excited.

" Nothing, he apologised to me." Her eyes went wide at my statement.

" Seriously, he apologised when it was your fault." I nodded looked into her shocked eyes.

" You both, just get married already ok?"  She said making me chuckle.

" What?" She asked.

" You only told me that he has a girlfriend." I said unlocking the belt as the plain is in the air now.

" Oh that, I think it was my misunderstanding." Her words came out as whisper but they still had the power to shock me.

" What?" I looked at her with bewilderment, I don't know what to say.

" Ya now please stop being so hard on yourself and give yourself a chance to open up and accept what you feel, enjoy like you've never knew happiness and love like you've never fell in love before." I unknowingly gulped a thick lump as I process her words, my eyes getting glossy.

"Ericaa.."

" I am really sorry that this confusion was created because of me, but please enough of you both pushing each other away." I could feel that she was guilty of what she unintentionally did.

We both hugged each other and she grazed her hands in my hair to console me.I really love her, she has always tried to make me realise that I should put myself above anything else and do whatever I wish to do.

I always missed that I don't have any sister but my cousin never let me feel alone and she is the reason I have didn't gave up till now.

"What's happening guys?" A female voice interrupted our sentimental session.

Nitya was leaning to our side.

" No it's nothing." I smiled to her not trying to worry her.

It took 2 hours and half for us to land in Jaipur,Rajasthan. The hotel had sent 5 cars to pick us.

I was astonished to see the Palace which has turned into hotel now. It was adorned with vibrant colours, intricate  patterns, delicate carvings, high domes and ornate furnishings.

 It was adorned with vibrant colours, intricate  patterns, delicate carvings, high domes and ornate furnishings