•Epilogue•

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

"You aren't the best, you are the only one for me. My better half, my soul, my supporter."

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅

"Pleaseeee. Aaj nai na." She whined while getting up from the bed while Rishi sighed at her daily antics.

Reva Mehrotra. Final year PhD student. A scholer and compititor. But a big baby infront of him.

"Are you walking up or do I need to call Vidhit? Then you handle the way he'll wake you up by jumping on your back." Rishi warned her and she whined before sitting on her bed.

They had moved back to the Mehrotra mansion, to live with Yash and Vidhit, and now even Isheen, Vidhit's wife.

Yes, he got married an year back to his highschool sweetheart.

After living in that penthouse for about two years, Reva and Rishi decided to come back here since it was the last year of her PhD and it will be better if she stayed under Yash's care. Now that Isheen is also here, that will be better since she herself keeps forgetting about food all the time.

"Kitne dusht insaan ho na aap." She whined, still not waking up fully before going towards the bathroom.

"Only for you babes." He kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

"You know, after that he screamed and was like 'ISHEEN YOU WITCH!'. I laughed so loudly at that." As Isheen narrated to her brother and father in law about how her husband screamed on witnessing a plastic cockroach on his bed, Vidhit was glaring at her hard and fast.

"You just wait and watch what I do once we are alone, baby." He whispered in her ear when no one was looking, making her face go red.

"I always knew you were a bheega billa." Rishi said and Yash chuckled at his kids.

"I am NOT a bhiga billa, you oldie." Vidhit replied with narrowed eyes at Rishi and then looked behind him and smiled.

Rishi turned around and saw his wife waking at their way. Today, she was wearing an Anarkali suit, which was rare considering the fact that she's still a student and no one in this house wants her to be this formal.

"Good morning papa." She said and took besides Rishi, who was still looking at her with awe.

"Good morning beta." He replied back and smiled at her.

"Good morning bhabhi." Isheed said to her idol smilingly.

The day Isheen entered the family, Reva became her favourite and her idol. The way she's beauty with a brain captivated Isheen and hence, resulting in Reva becoming her idol.

"Morning my girl." She replied and blowed a kiss at Isheen.

"Hawww. Mera morning udya chumma kaha hai?" Vidhit whined like a kid when he recieved a slap on his head from Rishi.

"Apni biwi se le. Meri ke peeche mat lag." He said and Vidhit gave him the stink eyes.

"Buddha hota jaa raha hai tera pati. Sambhal lo." Vidhit complaint to Reva, who chuckled at his words.

While on the other hand, Yash was having a whole entertainment pack. The only missing thing was a bowl of bucket.

"Stop it Vee." Isheen nudged her husband who looked at her and frowned, only to get a glare in return. So he moved his gaze towards the aloo Paratha as a fight with her in the morning didn't sound a bit tempting to him.

"Billa kahin ka." Rishi murmured and this time, Reva gave him a glare which shut him up.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

"Ruk ja Malkin, tham ja!" Rishi shouted in Reva's way to make her stop. This worked as she looked back at her husband, who had her phone in his hands.

Guess, she forgot it yet again.

"So sorry." She said with a nervous smile and she shook his head.

"Third time in a week." He said with both eyebrows raised.

"Again sorry." She mumbled.

"It's fine. Here." He said and kissed her cheeks. Her face flushed considering the fact that they were standing in mid of the garden of their mansion. Anyone could see them.

"Rishi!" She whisper yelled and he chuckled.

"Have a nice day." He said and turned around to leave when she stopped him by capturing his wrist.

As he turned around, she tiptoed to his height and circled her arms around his neck.

He looked at her amused while she looked at the feet before pecking him on his lips.

Then moved back quickly.

While he smiled broadly before hugging her.

"It's fine. No need to be shy anymore biwi. I have done and seen all of you afterall, gorgeous." He whispered in her ears and she hit his arms whinning.

"You are so bad." She whinned again and he laughed.

"Trust me, that I am." He replied.

"UGH. TOO MUCH PDA GUYS!" Vidhit screamed from behind making them both turn back and Rishi roll his eyes.

"Uhh.. byee. Main chali." Saying this, Reva practically ran towards the car to go to her college.

While Rishi made his way inside glaring at Vidhit who was smiling like a cheshire cat.

"Itna mat has beta, tera bhi time ayega. Ab agar mene Tera aur Isheen ka kitchen romance hote nahi roka na, mera nam bhi Rishi Mehrotra nahi." Listening to this, Vidhit's eyes grew wider and he chased behind Rishi.

"Bhai sorry, aisa mat kar!" And just like that, another beautiful day at the Mehrotras' begin.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

THE END♡

Share your thoughts please.