•9

"Please Anushka, talk to me. It's nothing like it looks baby." Kartik was restless seeing Anushka so hurt and broken. He felt like the biggest looser in world and wanted the earth to swallow him.

But not before making his Jaan happy again.

"No. You are a liar. You are very bad. I would never talk to you again. You lied to me. You said you love me and can't live without me." She said on the verge of tears.

Oh how hurt she must be to look this broken. He thought.

"Nushki, my jaan. Look at me please." He pleaded her very calmly.

"Please meri jaan. Just give me a chance to explain." Now he was getting very impatient to make her listen to him. Once, just once.

It all happened so sudden.

It has been three months since the accident, two months since Anushka forgave him, one month since she already got tired of his love sick fool behaviour (tho she loved it secretly, so did he) and two weeks since she's pregnant.

Yes, she's pregnant.

They got to know it three days back. And were over the moon on this news.

The way he took care of her, even more gently and princess like compared to the times they were happy and together.

If they were satisfied then, they were ecstatic now.

There initial years into marriage were so good, compared to those cursed six months. But these three months have been heaven for them.

They loved being each other's universe. Oh how much did Kartik regrets not being around his cute adorable fluffball all these months! He felt like he missed out so much.

Which he did.

Being in love with someone is one thing. But being in love with the same person again is another. It's like an experience which is too intimate to explain, yet too precious to keep hidden.

But as they say, too much sugar is harmful. So just to make their sweet bond a bit sour, their families entered their life & their house.

Today morning, the Mahajan and The Dixit family, i.e. Kartik and Anushka's parents visited them. In span of three months, it's their fourth time visiting the kids. They absolutely loved the couple and were happy about them being close as before now.

Accept Anushka's mother. She thought her daughter went thru so much because of his irresponsible attitude towards her, which could have costed her her daughter's life. She thought it's Kartik's fault. Which no doubt is.

But what she failed to look was how he has joined the moon to earth to make up for his mistake. Which he calls a sin.

And he made sure to always remember this incident as a lesson. So next time, he would never even think about hurting his queen.

But his mother in law thought if her daughter marry someone else, she would be much happier as she's still so young and capable.

So she asked Kartik to devorce her, without consulting Anushka.

But just by their fate, she came across her mother's room at the moment Kartik said that he would divorce her right away right then. Wouldn't even think about anything. Afterall, it's what's for the best.

And this got her into tears and she left the scene without hearing his next words

"Par sirf tab agar yeh Anushka ki marzi ho. If only my jaan wants to leave me, I will happily leave her life. But if not, I am sorry Ritu Ma but your this son in law is never going to leave his Jaan, his Anushka. He had leant is lesson the had way." Saying that he left the room too, making Ritu re think her decision.

~