PROLOGUE

Author's POV

28 August, 20XX. Mittal House, New Delhi.

" Good morning. " A girl came to the dining room dressed in a lavender colored suit.
"Morning beta. " While the elders in the room replied lovingly, the sarcasm from the young man couldn't be ignored, " Uth gyi maharani sahiba.
' You are finally awake her majesty. '

" Apko jalne ki koi aavashyakta nhi h, agr mein maharani to ap kam se kam naukar to honge hi. "
'You don't have to be jealous, if I'm your majesty you could at least be a page boy. '

"Haha" Laughter echoed from the four of them present there except from the boy on the end of her words.

Standing up he ran toward the girl, who decided to hide behind her mother, "Teri toh mein... "
' damn you..'

Seeing them playing cat and mouse like children their mother said, " Bs Eesh beth jaa. "
' Enough Eesh, sit down. '

" Maa sur pe chad gyi h ye. Itni late kon uthte hai. " He still sat down even though he wanted to teach his sister a lesson.
' Maa she's getting over her head. Who wakes up this late. '

"Chutti hai meri, kyu na sou. "
' It was a holdiay, why shouldn't I sleep. '

" Are baba, thik hai, ghurna band kro. Aesa lagra h zoo se bhage ho. "
' hey man, fine, stop staring at me. It feels like you ran from a zoo. '

" Tu—" 'You—'

" Bs bs khana khao bi or khane bi do. Heemani aaja. " Their mother stopped them before they started another war and called his daughter-in-law to the table.
' okay, enough now. Eat and let us eat. Heemani come. '

" Aayi maa. "
'Coming maa. '

This is the Kashyap family, Swaroop Kashyap being the head of the family along with his wife Seema Kashyap.
They have two children, Shailesh Kashyap and their angel, Adhira Kashyap or as everyone calls her, Siya.
Their family welcomed another member two years ago, Heemani Kashyap, wife of Shailesh and that's their whole world.

Kashyaps have a security business in Delhi, and while they stemmed from Rajasthan it has been more than 10 years since they moved out.

" We have something to tell you. " Swaroop said after everyone was done with their breakfast, Seema came to his side and while Shailesh straightened a bit siya couldn't look more sleepy even if she wanted to.

" Is everything alright papa? " He asked his father who sighed before continuing.
" We have to go back. "
" Where? "
" Jaipur. " All the signs of sleepiness were gone from Siya's face at the mention of that place.
" What happened papa? "
" Bade rana sa.... He..." Swaroop couldn't complete as his voice choked, seeing her husband like this Seema put her hand on his shoulder and said what he had wanted to say, " Bade rana doesn't have much time left. He wants to see us before passing. "

" That wasn't what he said when he asked us to leave. I am sure I remember him saying not to show him our face. " The atmosphere from before was gone, in its place was tension, so much anger in Shailesh's voice.
" That was a misunderstanding Eesh. " His father told him but he wasn't ready to go back to that place.

" I don't think so papa, they just wanted us to get lost. "
" Don't talk like that Eesh. The circumstances were different then, and no matter what he's like a father to us, we are going and this was just to inform you not to ask. " Swaroop said sternly and Shailesh got up from his chair making his way out, " Eesh.. " Heemani followed after her husband as he left the room banging his chair a little too forcefully.

Our Entangled Hearts.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara