"SLOWLY FALLING OUT OF LOVE BECAUSE OF HIS BEHAVIOR" (2/2)

warning⚠️: longest chapter ever.…..

Two Years Later ...

Author's Perspective

“hey stop!”

the woman exclaimed annoyed but the guy just kept on clinging on her arms like a lost baby.

“aish.. yah you dumbhead get away brat you stinks!”

“yn seems like you're going to babysit jungkook all night.” the younger girl laughed making yn looked at her in disbelief.

“no way! you better handle him sora.”

“yniee kookie needs huggie~” yn sighed looking at the lost boy who keeps clinging on her arms wrapping it securely.

“why did he even convince us if he's going to get drunk aish.” yn agreed shaking her head.

“he's so drunk man” yn stared at his bestfriend in disbelief.

“totally hahahaha his face looks so red imma click a pic of him finally i can blackmail him!”

both best friends just giggled before clanging their glass of wine.

...

“yah jeon jungkook! wake up let's go home i'll give you a lift man you're so drunk than us psshh.” sora stated continuously hitting the boy's arm who isn't even budging.

“sora you both can sleep here tonight, it's late. look this brat is a heavy sleeper.”

“he's comfy in that big couch anyways” yn added.

“aaa yes! thankyou my ynie!! ”

“you're always welcome here” yn smiled.

“aww sweetest!”

“let's go back?” yn asked making the bestfriend nodded happily. before walking back to the balcony.

“soooo..” her bestfriend spoke raising her brows.

“what?” yn confusingly look at her while sipping her wine.

“ya knorrr what i meant jeez.”

“taehyung.”

yn looked at her bestfriend for a moment before looking back at the view sighing.

“i don't know.” she blankly spoke.

“yah the fuck you mean you don't knorrr?”

“i know you knorrr because you're going back home in your country in few weeks duhhhrrr” her bestfriend stated waving her hair sassily using the tone teasing her.

“could you please stop that? ” yn rolled her eyes playfully.

“im nervous okay. it's been a long time since i didn't see him i don't know what should i feel sora.”

“i-im not ready to confront him aagh gosh!” yn dramatically whined bumping her head at the soft pillow she's holding.

“jeez yn! you talk on calls and messages. tss!”

“i know i-it's just–”

(phone ringing)

“who's it?”

“u-uhm its–”

“ohmygosh ynie your man right! that's taehyung isn't it?!” sora squeals excitedly which yn just gulped nodding her head nervously.

“answer it now! gotta go im sleepy, enjoy!!!” the younger winked at her bestfriend before walking away giggling happily leaving yn dumbfounded.

Yn's Perspective