☾︎ "GOT STUCK WITH YOUR ENEMY BUT ENDED UP MAKING OUT WITH EACH OTHER" ☽︎

Start

Yn's Perspective

“you p-unk! do you even know what you just did? now what the h-ell should we do now!” i exlaimed, way too frustrated about the fact that we just literally got locked in this dark empty room.

we're here on one of the not so big abandoned corridor of the other building so obviously no one's gonna be here at this time. it seems i am the unluckiest person on the entire world because out of many people, i am with my number one most hated creature on earth, kim taehyung.

“oh just shut that pretty mouth of yours woman. i'm thinking okay, why don't you use your d-umb brain too it's your fault anyways.” he stated whilst rolling his eyes making me scoff.

if i could just punch that gorgeous face but there's still humanity left in me so imma let it slide this time.

“look who's talking. the one who pranked me to get the professor's things in here just to lock me in but ended up getting locked with a stup-id idi-ot.”

“just shut up fr-eak. you are giving me headache.” massaging his forehead, he pace here and there.

“i can't bear staying with you here. gosh think idi-ot! or just call your friends.”

“do you think i also wanted to be stuck with a crackhead weirdo here? i've been calling them a tons of times and none of them wasn't even receiving any of my fucking calls.”

“just try it again for god's sake!”

“my phone has already gone out of battery.” he uttered making me more than frustrated, i sigh in complete annoyance.

“dammit. my phone is not with me. this is all your fault kim!”

“tss. we have no choice we're staying here until someone will open up.” i saw him sitting down on the floor there's no any chair or something to sit on, i look at him shaking my head in disbelief.

i don't know how many hours will it take or it'll take forever but fck i need to get out of here. this place we are in right now is quiet small and i can't even bear the idea of me being stuck with the person who always piss the sh-it out of me.

he even have the guts to just sit and do nothing but i won't. i'll do anything to get out of this motherfcking h-ell. i look around finding anything sharp that could fit in the key lock only to find nothing but all empty, just dust and cobwebs. i kicked the door out of annoyance making me hiss. d-amn this old door is still strong huh. i am totally pissed.

Author's Perspective

“fr-eak you are just hurting yourself. couldn't you just wait for sometime with–”

“sometime your ass! i can't even bear to look at you.” you cutted taehyung off, to your surprise he didn't respond but he looks hurt, a sudden guilt rush into you. maybe you're a little too harsh.

you look away from him before sitting down near the door. you really have no other options but to stay with taehyung for the mean time.

you sigh for the nth time, absolutely not looking fine. you stared at the man in front who just sit few steps away from you. he is actually looking like he is not bothered at all.

“what're you staring at? i know i'm too handsome to handle you should be grateful that you got stuck with a gorgeous man like me.”

you scoff rolling your eyes. you just shrug him off having no time to argue with his confident ass.

Two Hours Passed ...

you take a glance at taehyung seeing his eyes closed. his both arms crossed on each other. he seems really sleeping.