"WHEN YOU ARE JEALOUS AND UPSET"

-( Him as  your bodyguard)

You were in your college cultural fest. Being from a rich family, your father wanted to prioritize your safety. So, he appointed a bodyguard, a well capable one. You didn't know when you caught feelings for him but you would always play cool.

Your friends were aware of your bodyguard who is also your classmate. Yes, he studied there just to stick with you all the time for your safety. You were walking through the stalls with your friends along with him.

"Tae, will you be free this weekend?" Your friend asked.

"Not sure. But why?" He responded.

Your ears perked up listening to the conversation.

"Just want to clear up some doubts"

He let out a small laugh.

"Sure, but it depends upon Yn's schedule."

"Yn-ah, please tell me that you don't have any plans for this weekend so that he can help me" She showed her puppy eyes.

"Fine" You muttered not in the mood.

She clinged on to his arm happily. You bit your inner lower lips. He was smiling and laughing with her at the stalls. Everyone was enjoying themselves while here you were, fuming.

"Should we visit that one?" She pointed somewhere to him.

"I have to stay with Yn" He said as the other pouted.

“But just this time surely Yn can take care of herself right Yn?”

The both of them look at you while you looked away.

"Actually, I don't feel good. I am going first.” You uttered.

“If you want, you can stay and go home later." You added, looking at him emotionlessly.

"No. I will drop you off.” He took the keys immediately.

"Not necessary. I can drive." You coldly uttered.

"But it's part of my job"

Yes. Just a job.

You avoided him and walked towards the car fastly. But you didn't miss the annoying eye roll of your so called friend.

You got into the car while he got into the driver's seat.

"I told you that I can go alone. Now they will talk shit behind me for godsake!"

"Your safety is more important than their opinions miss."

"I don't care." You muttered gritting your teeth.

"I don't know what got you into a bad mood but you need to wear the seatbelt."

He came closer to you, buckling up your seatbelt. You were flustered at his sudden action. But you stayed still and didn't bother to look at him.

You were jealous.

Too upset and too envious that he laughs and even gets along well with everyone in the class. But he stays professional with you. And you hate it.

You hated the way he makes you feel, you hated yourself for feeling this way.

. . .

You reached home, and didn't waste any time, you got out of the car and didn't even bid farewell to him like you used to do.

"Is she really sick?" He thought to himself worriedly.

"Should I check on her?"

He parked the car first. And immediately got inside the house, making his way to your room.