"GOT ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY BUT YOU HATE EACH OTHER" ( 1/3 )

Author's Perspective

laying in her bed comfortably,

yn was peacefully listening to music while reading a book.

“yn? honey?”

her mom knocked outside her room but she was unable to hear because of the headphone she's wearing.

“honey? im coming inside 'kay”

twisting the doorknob, yn's mom got inside before closing the door. she saw yn wearing headphones again, she sighed going towards her bed.

“yn” her mom called patting her shoulder softly.

yn turned around seeing her mom smiling at her. she got up before getting out the thing on her ears.

“mom, you need something?” she asked emotionless.

“we have visitors, mr. & mrs. kim and her son taehyung is downstairs. let's go down hm so you can–”

“i don't want to.” yn coldly stated.

she just read her book again making her mom sigh. she was used to her daughter being cold natured after her grandmother passed away.

she's hard to approach.
even her own family she doesn't easily open up with them.

yn isn't interactive, whenever someone tries to befriend with her she'd just reject them with no hesitation.

she isn't a nerd but sure she's a beauty and a topper, a total smart woman, everyone's envious of her but except for one person who keeps bugging and trying to mess with her life.. it's kim taehyung.

“honey please just do this for me”

“mom.. i said i don't wanna go”

“im staying here.” yn coldly replied still into her book.

her mom sighed.

“yn. they're waiting downstairs, they've been our business buddies for so long. do not disrespect them like that” yn's mom sternly stated.

yn just rolled her eyes.

“fine.” she dryly spoke.

“just give me a moment.”

“good honey, I'll go first okay.. you better be there, we have something to talk”

her mom stood up giving her a peck on her forehead before walking out to her room.

“aaaish!”

yn sighed frustratingly, shutting her eyes in annoyance flipping her hair back harshly.

...

Yn's Perspective

walking downstairs, i saw them. my mom and dad talking to their 'close business friends'.

jeez.

i shifted my eyes towards their idiot son taehyung seeing him already looking at me with that smirk on his face.

i wanna badly punch his freaking face.

“oh, yn! dear come here sit” mrs. kim called after seeing me walking towards them.

i bowed at them.

“hello mr. & mrs. kim”

i stated straightly before sitting on the couch beside no one.

“aww, look at you dear. you grew up so beautiful” mrs. kim spoke.

what am i supposed to react?

“right! it just seems like yesterday you are playing mud with taehyung before when you were still kids” mr. kim added making them laugh.