Chapter 33

On Sunday morning, before Xu Jinzao got up, he vaguely noticed that the sky was not very good.

She drew the curtains in the bedroom tightly before going to bed, but in the past, the sun always shone weakly when the sun rose, but today it was extremely dark in the room.

She sat up, got out of bed and went to the window.

The curtains were open and the sky outside the window was covered in gray and the heavy clouds completely blocked out the rising sun.

Xu Jinchao thought, I'm afraid it will rain today, so I have to bring an umbrella when I go out.

It was a rainy day last weekend and the temperature dropped sharply after the autumn rains. It will only be colder in the future.

She went to the bathroom to wash up, freshen up, changed clothes and came downstairs.

These days, Xu Jinchao is aware that he is the last person to wake up in this family.

Aunt Li was diligent, Song Jiao's sleep did not seem to be long, her complacent awakening early was simply because Omega did not want to leave the room after waking up, so she delayed coming downstairs.

Now Song Jiao no longer avoids her, and their relationship tends to be normal. When Xu Jinchao gets up every day, Song Jiao is often already downstairs.

Aunt Li steamed the minced meat egg custard and a plate of diced and steamed taro, which can be eaten with sugar.

It's a shame that Song Jiao has to go to the hospital on an empty stomach to take a blood test and she has to starve to death in the morning. This is all for Xu Jinzao's sake.

Xu Jinchao was sitting at the table having breakfast and still felt that Omega's eyes around her were a bit strange, so she quickly sped up her diet.

After filling his stomach a little, Xu Jinchao said, "I'm full, let's go."

Aunt Li had already prepared an umbrella and handed over another paper bag. She said, “I made a sandwich and Ms. Song drew blood to eat it.

Xu Jinchao took the paper bag, and the two each had an umbrella and went out to the garage.

The sky outside was really dark and abnormal, the clouds were almost overhead, and the big dark clouds were rolling weakly, stirring savings, today's rain did not is not small.

When the two got into the car, Xu Jinchao handed the umbrella to Song Jiao, the co-driver, and asked him to hold it for him.

Song Jiao had fastened her seat belt and put two umbrellas at her feet. She asked, "Do I have to go to the hospital? We can spend the weekend at home."

Xu Jinchao heard that she still didn't want to take an exam, so she just pretended not to hear.

Song Jiao glanced at Alpha's calm face and said nothing.

Although the weather was bad, there were still many people in the hospital. Xu Jinchao found the chief physician's consulting room, said hello, and prescribed the examination items.

A hormonal routine, abdominal color Doppler ultrasound, all of these were available in Xu Jinchao's past world, the only special thing was the color Doppler ultrasound examination for information glands.

Once the nurse has drawn the blood, the sample is sent for examination.

Xu Jinchao hastily asked Song Jiao to wash her hands with hand sanitizer and ate a sandwich to protect her stomach.

Aunt Li's big sandwich added shredded cabbage, egg sauce, and pan-fried chicken, wrapped in parchment paper and cut in half.

Song Jiao took half a sandwich and ate it slowly, Xu Jinchao opened a bottle of milk and held it out.