Chapter 34

Xu Jinchao's brain is dull and the running speed is terribly slow at the moment.

She said it, and it took her another four or five seconds before she realized what she had said to Song Jiao.

The expression on Omega's face was very odd, she looked very dazed and a bit puzzled like an idiot.

Xu Jinchao knew that she had slipped up, and she tried to explain it to the other party.

"No, I mean the way you look now, I mean the way you act, oh no, the way you look..."

She said things in a different way, and in the end she didn't say why, how changing her words isn't right.

The dizziness in Song Jiao's expression gradually disappeared, leaving only the part that looked at the madman.

Xu Jinchao decided to give up the rescue.

She covered her face, hid from view of the person on the other side, and said sullenly, "Please, forget it."

Song Jiao was a bit intrigued by the “also” in her sentence, but after a while she realized that another thing Alpha had asked her to forget was the lie about “call mom”.

Song Jiao: If you don't mention it now, I really don't remember the lie I told you.

She looked at Xu Jinchao's body language, obviously refusing to speak, and thought to herself that her shyness threshold was very low.

Song Jiao is not so ashamed, and she never takes this so-called embarrassment to her heart, she thinks it is her great advantage.

She was still wondering if she should pass on an experience to her friend, who had silently straightened herself and put her hand to her face.

Xu Jinchao didn't know if Song Jiao thought about whether to teach him experiences such as "how to take blame naturally", "I do bad things, but I am fair", "how to be calm after mistakes and not pretend nothing". arrived'.

She mumbled, "You know, even though I always look stupid in front of you, most people think I'm pretty reliable."

Alpha stopped when she said that, she hesitated, she seemed to have something to say, but she swallowed.

Song Jiao always paid attention to herself, so she looked at the details and asked, "What do you mean?"

Xu Jinchao's act of hesitating to speak was actually quite subtle, but only for a brief moment.

Originally, she hid these questions, including the clumsy and incompetent self that was hated by others, but they were revealed in Song Jiao's questions.

Xu Jinchao looked up to look at the other party, Omega's pure eyes showed a considerable degree of tolerance and generosity, which inexplicably gave him courage.

Xu Jinchao: “There is a person—”

"She's a friend of mine," she pointed out, "her other friends like her a lot, but three people she likes a lot, and they commented on her being selfish one after the other. another, and she wondered if she was really a person. Selfish people?”

Song Jiao thought: What a joke, if Xu Jinchao's style is selfish, how can there be a selfless person in this world?

Song Jiao asked, "So Jiang Chao asked you for help?"

Xu Jinchao: "Ah, it's not Jiang Chao... Well, it really is Jiang Chao."

She silently apologized to her tool friend Jiang Chao in her heart: "In short, she is very entangled. Of the three people, one grew up with her, and the other was very good at talking with her. "