Chapter 50

The way they both look at each other is quite amusing.

Wearing a loose hoodie, student-looking President Song sat behind the large desk, leaned back on the desk chair, and crossed his small hands in front of him.

His face was full of arrogance and ill will, almost overflowing the corner of his eyes and eyebrows, looking extremely evil.

Relatively speaking, Secretary Xu did not listen to Chairman Song's advice because he wanted to meet their little ones' "friend files" in an ordinary office building, and today wore formal clothes under a long wool coat.

A light-colored high-necked base coat, with a gray-black woolen suit, the same color suit pants, and the leather shoes under the feet are very shiny, a pair of elite style.

The two people looked upside down, the tall secretary Xu stood pitifully, the toes of his shoes close together, his head hanging against his chest.

Little President Song lifted Erlang's legs.

The underside of the desk was on the ground, and there was only one shoe left. She lifted her right leg and pressed her left knee, and the toe of the sneaker was swung by her calf.

Secretary Xu, who appeared to have his head down and his eyes down, was actually looking at the person in front of him out of the corner of his eye and noticed the CEO's sneakers, and almost burst out laughing.

She immediately lowered her head to hide her ridiculousness from Chairman Song Xiaobaishoe.

And with this action, Song Jiao also sat up straight, she quietly dragged the office chair forward, so that she could rest her elbows on the desk.

She lifted her fingers, rested her chin, and sighed smugly.

"I didn't say, Secretary Xu, I let you join the company because of your uncle's face, but you can't do anything, and you can't do well with tea and water, then I'm in trouble. If not, you should resign and keep it safe. The relationship between our two families, I really don't know what other positions you can do.

Song Jiao designed the background of the plot. The handsome Vase Secretary Xu entered the company through the back door and relied on the face of "uncle" to get a job.

Xu Jinchao immediately raised her head, her eyebrows were very nimble, and at this moment she fell in despair, her face full of disbelief:

"You, give me another chance..."

Song Jiao pretended to think for a moment: "How about going to the company gate to welcome guests? Your appearance is always passable, you don't need to talk too much, you always offend people when you talk, just smile and bow and say hello."

Secretary Xu: "But it's so cold outside, my face will definitely be frozen. This is the good skin that I lifted after rubbing a 10,000 yuan box of face cream. You have pity on me, except for this."

Song Jiao's eyebrows moved, and Xu Jinchao swore she almost couldn't help but laugh.

Chairman Song is also a very competent person, and immediately took to the show: "So go to the company toilet, at least that way you won't pour hot tea on the keyboard."

Xu Jinzao: "Ah, it's too dirty. I can't wash the mop and clean the floor. My hands will be rough. This is the hand that won the school beauty contest grand prize!"

Alpha also showed off her hands, which were indeed very beautiful. The joints were distinct and fine, and the beauty was as smooth as jade. Although he was busy with work during this period, he did not do many manicures, but his natural capital would not be lost due to the negligence of the owner.