Chapter 10: Momoda

changed his surname to her surname, Xiao.

People in the interstellar age live a long life, and they are prone to this kind of thing where someone is an "elder" by order of generation but younger by age.

Xiao Qi is not a prince, but his relationship with the royal family is very close.

However, he is already "mentally impaired," so no one care if he is familiar with Xiao Zhen.

made by this "Eleven."

It would be great if she could take the initiative to befriend him because of his identity.

In the interstellar age, when a person's mental domain is collapsed or disabled, the discomfort can only be relieved by supplementary food, but very few people can be "cured," which are only some people who are not so severely injured in their mental domain.

that she avoided talking about her own information, but Xiao Qi had put two and two together without a trace. She had unknowingly revealed her bottom line.

Xiao Qi still smiled and said, "Even if I don't go through the Taoshi platform, your combination of medicine and food supplement therapy is rare. Also, the dishes you cook are obviously different from the foods made by modern robots. It is very complicated and retro, much like the legendary ancient Chinese cuisine. As long as you make supplementary foods in reality in the future, I can easily find you!"

The same casual smile, but how could he look so damned at this moment?

This guy named Xiao Qi seems innocent and harmless, but he is just a cunning fox wearing a silly white rabbit skin!

'Brother, I did not deliberately provoke this surname Xiao!'

However, Ling Yaoyao was not staged fright at all. After a second of astonishment, she only raised her eyebrows slightly. "Oh? So what? I only made supplementary food, and I didn't break the law. I could give it to whoever is willing to eat. If you are unwilling, then I won't give it! Dignified Young Master Xiao, is it possible that you still intend to bully me, a little girl, with coercion?"

Even if Xiao Qi knows her identity sooner or later, let it be later!

As the lady of the Ling family, the head of the military power, let alone Xiao Qi, even the emperor could not force her to make supplementary food for anyone.

When she finished her words, Ling Yaoyao showed a sweet and sly smile.

Xiao Qi looked a little dazed, thinking that this girl has good cooking skills and has an interesting personality. Even if her face is a default face from the system, she has a certain style when she laughs.

The next moment, Xiao Qi found himself thrown out of Eleven's laboratory and received a message, he is included in the blacklist of customers from Eleven's shop......

............

......

Xiao Qi never thought that after revealing his identity, not only did he not get the woman's favor, but for the first time in his life, he got a door closed on his face!

Xiao Qi once again used his authority as the platform's administrator to initiate a dialogue with Eleven. He asked, "Sister, do you want to attract my attention in this way?... Very good, you succeeded!"