Chapter 25: Brother's Secret Kiss

Because of fever, Ling Yaoyao's entire skin was blushing with a faint light red.

The physical discomfort made her groggy, and all her actions were subconscious.

When Ling Yaoyao let go of him, Ling Xuan's fingers got a few deep bloody tooth marks. If it weren't for Ling Xuan's SS plus physique, probably his fingers would be bitten off.

Even worse, after Ling Yaoyao tasted a bit of blood in her mouth, she seemed to regain a little consciousness. She seemed to be soothed and stretched out the tip of her little pink tongue, licking the blood from the finger she bit...

That feeling was slightly painful, slightly tingling, and itchy.

It's very grueling.

Ling Xuan's Adam's apple rolled down, and his voice was gone. He declared in a low voice, "Little fairy, you have done so much to me that you can't do to a brother. You have to be responsible in the future..."

Ling Yaoyao heard "Little Fairy," and who knows which word touched her nerve, she suddenly lost her temper and made trouble. She started punching and kicking Ling Xuan, who was guarding her. "Go! Go! Go to your little fairy! Your sister is not important!"

In order to sleep comfortably, Ling Yaoyao already took off her shoes. So Ling Xuan directly held the white and tender little feet that were pushing against him with one hand.

This time, he didn't wear any gloves... and the feeling of her skin was as smooth as he imagined.

Soon, her naughty pair of white jade claws were also clasped by his big palm.

Both hands and feet were restrained and unable to move... Ling Xuan thought that she should now be obedient, but she started to bawl and shed tears. "Woo...you bully me!"

He only restrained her a little and did not hurt her at all. Ling Xuan almost couldn't restrain himself in the face of such accusations and wanted to let her see what it means to be "bullying".

But seeing the teardrops from his little girl dripping down her face, Ling Xuan felt that his heart was breaking.

He directly hugged the little girl, pressed her into his arms. He let her sit on his legs, gently wiped away her tears, and patted her back with his palms. He awkwardly coaxed her, "Don't cry, Don't cry. I will promise you whatever you want."

Ling Yaoyao didn't do much exercise except for cooking, and she almost never sweats. Her clothes are all dust-proof. Every day before going to bed, she wipes her body with a wet towel in the tent, washes her feet, and sprays fresh plant-based deodorant. She doesn't smell bad at all.

She only has a little residual smell of roasted meat.

Ling Yaoyao smelled the scent of barbecue on her body, suddenly felt so hungry, and cried, "I'm hungry... I want to eat meat!"

Earlier, Ling Xuan injected her with a medicine that promotes energy absorption. All those calories from the purple lightning bird are already mostly consumed.

Ordinarily, injecting a physical recovery agent as aid is necessary when a human's physique was just advanced. It is also recommended to drink a few more nutrients solutions to assist with physical pain from the huge energy consumption because of the continuous cell division and reorganization of muscle cells.

From his space button, Ling Xuan took out the strawberry-flavored nutrient solution that the little girl loves. He unscrewed the tube and leaned it to her mouth to feed her. "There is no meat. Just eat this first!"