Chapter 53: Yaoyao's Help

Regardless of whether the "Eleven Seconds" coincides with Ling Yaoyao's username "Eleven" or not, Ling Xuan's high-profile voting method has brought a high degree of attention to Ling Yaoyao's five dishes.

In the beginning, some people felt that this was deliberate hype. Someone invited hackers to come and deliberately stir up their own entries.

But the people who had tried the five dishes didn't feel that way after eating them. They all felt that it must be because of true love...

Because even though they were just eating melons, but after eating those five dishes, they found that the comments made by those who had eaten them were really not exaggerated at all!

The Caterpillar Fungus and Ginseng Chicken Soup is sweet and mellow. The main course, Seafood Hotpot, is hot and spicy. The side dish, Boiled Cabbage, is crisp and fresh. The staple food, Claypot Rice, is filling, and the dessert, Mango and Grapefruit Nectar, is refreshing and sweet!

After trying one after another, everyone's taste buds are repeatedly teased, tossed, and swayed by different delicious experiences, which makes people unable to control themselves at all!

They feel that what they are eating is not supplementary food at all, but delicacies better than those from the chefs of five-star restaurants!

Oh my god. How could there be such delicious and amazing supplementary food in the world? More importantly, the auxiliary therapy effect is actually very good!

The tasters were instantly conquered by their stomachs and by their hearts. They wished that they could raise the contestants who made these delicacies in captivity!

They are very grateful to Mr. Hacker for showing his high-profile love and showing them such an amazing entry!

What is even more shocking is that these five dishes are actually made by the same gourmet assistant therapist! It shows that the contestant can make these delicious supplementary foods, not by luck, but by real strength!

People with such abilities don't need to use hackers to attract attention and votes. They will be discovered sooner or later!

Isn't it just a vote? Here, take it!

They don't have the ability to hack into the "New Students Cup" auxiliary therapy contest official website system to clear all the votes and occupy the first vote or something, but at least they can give their very pious vote.

Many tasters even protested with the official website of the "New Students Cup" Supplementary Therapy Contest. Why can they only give one vote for the works they like? This is not logical! They can't wait to put all their ten votes for those five dishes!

Of course, the official website platform will definitely not change the voting system.

that she was Ling Yaoyao, who is a freshman in the Department of Food Therapy of the Huanuo First Military Academy. They checked her Weibo and saw those food teaching videos posted recently.

'Huh huh? It looks simple and delicious!'

Then they fan her by accident.

skill in the past half month!

In any case, due to the rise of Eleven's store "Ancient Chinese Gourmet House" and the series of instructional videos updated by Ling Yaoyao on Weibo, there is indeed a wave of ancient Chinese food supplement therapists in the Huanuo Empire.