Chapter 27(1): Brother Xuan's Jealousy

Ling Yaoyao's advancement this time was triggered by the combination of the training accumulated in the previous month and her body's shock of excessive energy intake.

It's not too difficult to progress from D+ to C level. Ling Yaoyao only felt uncomfortable for more than two hours, and now her body temperature has basically returned to normal. The pain in her body had gone away, but she was still a little weak.

Ling Yaoyao stood up, turned around, and asked, "Brother, do you think I have grown taller?"

Ling Xuan barely recovered from the "blatant" kiss attack just now.

She didn't seem to be serious at all, but it caused ripples in his heart. He was wondering when he could go return the kiss back blatantly.

Ling Xuan carefully looked at the slim girl in front of her and said, "...It's probably one or two centimeters taller. During the harvest festival, you should add more nutrition at home. When the effect of this advancement stabilizes, maybe in the next two days, or it could be longer, you should eat the Biying fruit."

Before, Ling Xuan was thinking about training Ling Yaoyao's physique because it would be more beneficial to her future as an assistant therapist to prevent her from being physically weak when dealing with advanced ingredients in the future.

Now Ling Xuan felt that even if Ling Yaoyao's physique could be upgraded to Level B after taking the Biying Fruit... it seemed that it was still not enough.

......After all, his physique is SS+.

Although Ling Xuan hadn't even figured out how to confess without scaring the little girl... but he was very foresighted and considered his long-term self-welfare issue.

Ling Yaoyao recalled the pain like being torn apart and reorganized when her physique advanced. She was not in a hurry to eat the Biying fruit. She wrinkled her face and said, "Ah, so much pain just for only one or two centimeters taller."

Ling Xuan glanced at her and said lightly, "You don't have to eat it."

Ling Xuan thought: '...Even if you don't want to eat, you have to eat it.' When he goes back, he has to continue to find a way to improve her physique to A-level.

Ling Yaoyao was anxious. "How can I not eat it? For height, every inch matters!"

The freshly-anointed alien pet 012 suddenly touched Ling Yaoyao's feet, straightened its less than half a meter branches, and echoing Ling Yaoyao's words. "No. Height is very important! At five meters high, it's good! Many humans walk around me when they see me!"

It is easy for 012 to understand Ling Yaoyao's words through brainwave mind induction, including her conversation with Ling Xuan. It can be slightly guessed the meaning of her words.

Its owner is "begging for food" with her owner! Of course, 012 has to learn something!

The conversation between the brothers and sisters mixed with 012 did not last long. The sound of battleship and speed vehicles approaching was heard outside.

Ling Yaoyao's face came alive, and she said with a look of excitement, "Ah, it must be Wei Yuan, Little Qiao, and Commander Ye. They are here!"

She ordered a 012 to bring the scorecards and follow her!

When she is almost at the door of the tent, she thought that she hadn't bid Ling Xuan farewell. Ling Yaoyao turned around and blew a kiss to Ling Xuan. "Brother, I'll see you at home, ah."