Chapter 9

Jenna's POV

As soon as we reached, he parked the car as usual, and this time, I waved him a 'bye' and was on my way to the office. I don't even know why I even waved to such as asshole but yeah I did.

Perched as usual, I started with updating personal information of employees since a stack of those files have been having dusty dinner for a while now. I heard his footsteps growing closer and closer, but this time, I decided to keep away distractions and finish these stacks before seven.

With my talent of distorting eyes, I could see him giving me a 'what's wrong stare' but whatever!

It was almost seven, and I had been left with one more file.

"Miss Jenna!" I heard a call from the other side from Allen just as I was done with the very last file. my desk was just in his office but there was a half way wall separating us.

"Yes?"

"What does my schedule say at 7?"

I flipped pages of my notebook in a quick manner, but in a way, I don't look nervous and scared.

"You have a meeting with Miss Glenda regarding your upcoming album,"

"Cancel any upcoming meetings after 7, and you're coming with me. This time, please try making no excuses."

"May I ask where you're taking me, sir?" I don't even know how it came out as a question when I was seriously planning to make it look as much 'bantery' as possible.

"You'll know on the way, now don't waste any more time. Pack your stuff and follow me. You've got a minute for that."

Without any more questions (cause I knew he wouldn't answer and I'd probably have to wait forever if I were to be stubborn), I ran to my desk and grabbed my phone, (which was important) stuffed my bag, zipped it, and was ready to go.

By this time, the building was empty. Work hours are usually over at eight. Since there has been an ongoing overtime in the past three days, Allen decided to let them leave two hours earlier. Feeling less awkward this time, I followed him to the car.

I buckled up, still not knowing where he's taking me. Thoughts of the possibilities of where he could take me and eat me as a feast.

"Can you shoot now?" I tried giving him a serious and irritated look.

He didn't seem to be bothered, and my impatience was in a level of nausea. If only I had a knife, and it was legal, I would've made sure he wasn't alive for the next of his seven lives.

By the time the maze of planning to murder him in my mind was over, we reached a boutique that sells wedding gowns, and it was when realization hit me. Tomorrow was our "so-called" wedding and I hadn't done any shopping yet which I don't need to do 'cause i'm forced. only if he wouldn't have remembered it I would've attended my wedding in baggy jeans(it's comfortable) and a crop top. I'd love pissing him off.

I took a glance at him, not wanting to thank him for making my impatience rise to the level of nauseousness.

I got off the car while he followed.

A woman in her twenties walked towards us as soon as we entered the shop. Her makeup was quite thick, making me want to scoop it. Her dressing style was also wierd, she was dressed to look like a cucumber.

"Welcome, Mr Allen. The dresses you ordered are ready." She said with a quick smile

I felt ignored, but it was fine 'cause I don't even know what they see in him and i'd rather die than be the center of attention.

She led us to a private trial room, and I could say I was astonished by how huge this boutique was.

First, Allen tried on his suits since he knew it would take me time to try on the multiple types of dresses he chose for me.

While he was changing, I tried making up sentences in my head for a question that had been bothering me for a while now.

"Allen, can I ask you a question?" I asked, trying hard to gulp saliva down my throat.

"Yeah!"

"Why do you have to do multiple jobs at once? like, why can't you just stick to one? You could either make albums or be the CEO of this company. Why do you have to exhaust yourself so much?" what the hell am I even doing? why am I even showing concern, like the heck I care? or do I? why?

Just then, he came out dressed in a dashing black suit. It looked so perfect on him that if he would wear this to the wedding tomorrow, I'm sure someone would replace me in a minute if I decided to run away. wait that's a good idea but this man would track me down like a gangster.

"Rosy, they're my jobs and I do it for a reason" he said it in a soft tone.

Rosy? why the hell is he calling me that? Oh My! Not another nickname, I ain't that innocent to be called such a name.

"Rosy? seriously? where do you even get such names from? they sound so cringe!" I said not wanting him to elaborate more on the reason 'cause that would show that I care for him when it's just curiosity.

" your beautiful rosy eyes. gorgeous" he said looking at me in the eyes.

I shouldn't be blushing what the hell. 'Blush go away you're not welcome' I said repeatedly.

I then slipped out my phone from my pocket wanting to get away from such tension .

"Oh shit!" I murmured as I remembered I completely forgot to cancel those upcoming meetings. The murder planning took over my head so much that it automatically got eliminated from my lexicon of memories.

Fortunately, there were only two upcoming meetings, so it wouldn't take much time. I quickly gave them a call to cancel those meetings and took three deep breaths, letting out a huge sigh!

Just when he bent down fixing his pant pockets, I quickly took a photo of him.

"Mission hot pics complete!" I sighed with an invisible smile