42| Salon day

"It's really pretty Hajra baji

"It's really pretty Hajra baji." I say admiring the work of interior around me.

"Thanks Irhaa." She smiles, looking at the rush of guests arriving for the opening of her new salon branch in Istanbul.

"It's so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, I wanna live here." Mina sighs looking around the rows of products lined in the shelves and the work stations where few of the clients are already getting serviced.

"It's good that you decided to shift here permanently, this city needed you." Ayesha says, who was seated on a couch, a cup of tea in her hand.

Hajra chuckles and gets up from the couch, "Alright everyone, get up, I want to show you all something."

"What is it?" Mina asks as she helps Ayesha up the stairs where Hajra guides us.

Upon reaching the first floor, Hajra opens a set of glass doors from a little distance to all the close rooms for massages and turns on the lights.

"Oh wow." Ayesha whispers looking around the room, "Is this the private room you were talking about?"

Hajra widens her arms, "Welcome to my private room for my VIP friends."

"I feel honoured." Mina says looking along all the ten work stations lined by gold intricate mirrors, the aesthetics of this room is what Pinterest calls, royal.

Hajra claps her hands, "Alright everyone take your seats, my girls would be here in a few."

I frown, "Seats for what?"

Ayesha chuckles taking a seat on a recliner, "Seats for our free session."

Mina guides me to one beside her, "Just sit back and relax, Hajra khan is about to give you a makeover."

"But why?" I touch my face, "Do I need one?"

Ayesha chuckles, "Of course you don't. She's just doing it to make you feel good and relaxed. You and Mina just got off your exams, you both deserve a good treatment, besides.." She wiggles her eyebrows, "You are going to be a bride again."

I smile settling down on my seat.

I had given my semester final exams and finally my two months of late summer vacations have started.

And so has my valima date, next month.

My husband's family's tickets are also booked for in two weeks, so all in all, it's kind of a small wedding season again.

Hajra baji had her salon opening today, so she invited us here and after lunch we all would go for my dress shopping along with theirs.

My husband had also asked me to buy something for his sisters and mother as I like. I've heard his conversation with his sister, Nilo didn't had a dress, Asra does, but he still treats them equally.