38. Mom is back

Brother Jimin perfectly demonstrated how easy it was to make money off rich fools.

This man... definitely was pretty well-off too since he could book such seats. He wouldn't regard money as the utmost priority. Still, double fare didn't sound like a bad idea. He could buy some bags for his wife with that.

Even though he was quite interested, he held himself back and said, "No need, no need, let's just change our seats. I also thought of booking a seat near the window, but didn't get it."

Jimin opened his eyes wide in surprise, he couldn't be happier with what just happened. "Thank you very much!" To sum it up, this man was a savior to Jimin. Even though the man didn't want double the fare for the ticket, Jimin was still determined to pay it!

The man was quite startled by Jimin's cute face that he hurriedly said, "It's nothing, hahaha."

Jimin was just about to say a few more words so that they could become somewhat acquainted. But in the end, the man had dashed to the other passageway......

The other side of the seat was occupied by a girl. The girl asked in puzzlement, "Did you exchange your seat with him?"

Jimin immediately said, "I have a companion with me."

The girl thought for awhile before she said, "Oh, did you exchange your seat because you want to sit with your girlfriend?"

Jimin, "......"

The girl said meaningfully, "I don't want to change my seat. I've put my luggage here, so I don't want to move anymore." Those who love to show affections were members of FFF group. She was determined to burn these people and their conscienceless dog abuse ideology!

Jimin was stupefied for awhile, thinking of persisting in his efforts.

The girl added, "I'm not short on money. Let alone double fare, even if you say you're gonna pay 20 times more, I won't change seat."

Jimin, "......"

This girl wouldn't change her mind no matter what. It seemed that they wouldn't reach a compromise no matter what.

Just then, Taehyung came over. He took off his sunglasses and smiled as he said, "Hello."

The girl slammed backwards to her seat and immediately stood up, then exclaimed, "T-Tae-Taehyung!"

Taehyung softly said, "Excuse me, may I change my seat with yours? Mine is over there." He said as he pointed to his seat.

The girl stared blankly at him, unable to say anything for quite a long time.

Taehyung added, "I'll help you to move your luggage so that it won't bother you."

The girl finally said, "I, I, I...... That's......"

Taehyung looked at her and smiled.

The girl was so shocked that she was confused. Finally, she said clearly, "Al-alright. Then...... Would you please sign for me?"

Taehyung replied, "No problem."

The girl immediately rummaged through her bag and asked for a signature. After receiving the signature, she calmed down completely. She began to talk very fast, 'chirping' like a bird about how she really liked Taehyung, about the many movies she had watched which Taehyung starred in, about how she was his loyal fan, blablabla, and so on.

Taehyung was smiling the whole time, using his 360 degrees flawless beauty to make the girl fascinated head over heels for him.

As Jimin watched over them, he unexpectedly felt a very sour feeling......